• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Siggy!

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Yeah,Xel.I've been requesting a sig for a while,but it hasn't come yet.I want to get a random cartoon picture for my sig.

Also 8/10 for your sig.It's epicsauce.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
3/10.

Your signature is mainly text and overall it doesn't really catch my eye when I see it. I do like the quote though.

Kazumi

chagy
Eh. Your signature isn't that bad Master Kokiri. I'd say 7/10. And I really don't understand how text can be boring. In my opinion, simple text such as Knowlee's is way better then big annoying text. Also, her signature is very high quality in my opinion. And, for the record Knowlee is a female.

I'm quite interested to see what people think of mine.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Eh. Your signature isn't that bad Master Kokiri. I'd say 7/10. And I really don't understand how text can be boring. In my opinion, simple text such as Knowlee's is way better then big annoying text. Also, her signature is very high quality in my opinion. And, for the record Knowlee is a female.

I'm quite interested to see what people think of mine.

Oh. Well that's kinda embarrassing. But I fixed it. And it wasn't the presence of the text that didn't interest me, but rather the message. I'm just not that into links and Bible quotes.

Anywho, your siggy is pretty cool too. I think it's pretty high quality and the bit of the picture of the girl I don't recognize (not Dawn from Pokemon, as I know her) makes me chuckle. 8.6/10

EDIT: 'DOH! NINJA'D! Anywho, Vaati's siggy is pretty cool too. The quality of Vaati and Zelda and how they seem so shady is really good. 8.7/10

I would give Kazumi a 9/10 for the siggy. A mix of anime, and the purple is a very nice color. Overall, it is well and is very pleasing to the eye.

Edit: I was ninja'd... oh well, I've already rated Master Kokiri 9's siggy. The other girl, I believe is from Lucky Star.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom