• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Siggy!

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Inspired by the Rate the Avatar game. Give your personal rating on a scale of 1-10 (1/10 for worst, 10/10 for super deluxe awesomesauce) of the signiture of the person above you at the time they posted.

This can be images, simple text, quotes and such, or both.

I'm contemplating changing my avi annd sig soon, so mine is to be rated while it can. Currently, my sig contains a self-created image of the Master Sword, some weird personal philosophy, and website links.

Since there's no one above me... uh... Nice job, ceiling?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I'll give you a 8/10. The sword indicates to me that you love power and perhaps maybe even magic. As to the text, well, text will be text. XD

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
9/10
I swear Mr Boiler that is my favorite banner of yours so far. Deduction only because it's not Zelda related :)

Lol, hey thanks. I made that myself...looking at that 9 sure lifted my spirits, guess I am not bad at siggy making after all.

I'll give yours a 9/10 as well. It's very good, Zelda related but perhaps if only one of them had been Zelda and the other someone else, like Rad, maybe a ten would of been given. :P lol

I'd give it a 7/10. The picture really doesn't spark any interest to me. Its just... so empty.

As for the text, well there's a short part to a Zelda Quote, and I am fond of Mario games, but your forum hasn't sent me an e-mail confirmation XD

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
It's a very adorable picture that is just emphasising cuteness.
It is cartoon in it's right, which it is meant to be, so I have no complaints. Though, the background has something to be desired,
9.9/10

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
8/10. I like it, but the forest behind the guy, whoever he is, looks too real. Unlike the guy who looks too animated, those two things don't go well.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
well, my siggy has a funny link in it but LOZ fangirl is making me one but her computer broke so my siggy is bad, but follow the link!!!!
Xeldimus 9/10, i like it a lot!

2 out of 10, nothing there captures my interest...it's got 4 small smilies and 4 lines of text. It's very bland and plain...

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
6/10. It's cute to use something from a classic board game and it's a nice scan... however, I must deduct points because I've *been* to jail and it's not fun! To explain: I had a relative who had a little prison stay for a while and I used to visit him with my family. Let me tell you, talking and snacking in a yard with razor wire all around you on the high fences is a bit surrreal. You've all seen the talking behind glass on a phone in movies and TV... that's more for county jails and a certain level of security... with Minimum Security at the place my relative was, they'll actually let family out into a park-like yard, so, yeah, essentially, I've been inside a prison!

So, I'm collecting my 200 dollars and passing Go, durnit!

8/10

The image is a little bland, but The quote is nice, and I've followed both links and love your artwork and fanfictions!

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
The signature is a good one. I like the way Link is looking back and the colors in the background, however, green words don't look too well, they should of been yellow to compliment his hair. 9/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom