• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Siggy!

Akiranon

Fallen Knight
Looks good! That's... well, that has to be Sora from KH. Unless my memory is messing with me! :P I like the dual renders.

9/10

David

But you called me here...
I give yours a 9/10. Its got some really cool effects in it. Lots of C4Ds. Looks great though!

David

7/10, it looks good but could use words, a title or something.
My sig does have words. I just hid them... :) (Look closely in the bottom left corner. You might find something)

And anarchistbigred: I'll give yours a 7/10. I personally think that you could have done a better job with the background. It looks really simple for what you're trying to do. Also, your render has a whiteish border around it, you should see if you can spend the time to cut out the render really close to the outline. Other than that, its pretty good.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
My sig does have words. I just hid them... :) (Look closely in the bottom left corner. You might find something)

And anarchistbigred: I'll give yours a 7/10. I personally think that you could have done a better job with the background. It looks really simple for what you're trying to do. Also, your render has a whiteish border around it, you should see if you can spend the time to cut out the render really close to the outline. Other than that, its pretty good.
Oh yeah, you did. :P My bad, I guess I am sorta blind. What does that say? HoM?
Anyway, 9/10 now. ^^

David

Oh yeah, you did. :P My bad, I guess I am sorta blind. What does that say? HoM?
Anyway, 9/10 now. ^^

Yeah, it says HoM. I might change it up a bit... I just didn't want it to be distracting.

And I'll give yours an 8/10. I like the hand-drawn characters that you have. I also like how its animated. And its an advertisement for some of your work. Well done. And issue with it is that I noticed that the borer is uneven. Which is ok, its just noticeable. You also could have done a bit more with the text, it looks a little pixelated.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Yeah, it says HoM. I might change it up a bit... I just didn't want it to be distracting.

And I'll give yours an 8/10. I like the hand-drawn characters that you have. I also like how its animated. And its an advertisement for some of your work. Well done. And issue with it is that I noticed that the borer is uneven. Which is ok, its just noticeable. You also could have done a bit more with the text, it looks a little pixelated.
I see. Thanks. What took the most was drawing those characters in paint. Putting it together was a cinch. I dunno what fonts I used, I rarely take the time to memorize the names. I just click on the font drop down menu and see which ones look good. :P You are right about the border, it does look uneven at the top, but that was my very first attempt with something like that. I wasn't even sure if the invisible part would show. And yes, instead of having text on my siggy, I thought about making a banner which could advertise the story. ^^

Is that guy in your siggy someone from KH? I like it, and I think you made it yourself, eh? again, 9/10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom