• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Sentence

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
Ok, so, each time you post, you have one sentence to say anything, as long as it follows the forum rules. It can be funny, inspirational, anything, but you only have one sentence. You will also rate the one above you on the same post. You can't do just one, you have to post a rate and a sentence. Its on a scale of 0/10-10/10. Also, keep on topic.

There is no one above me, so I will just start with a sentence:

"Sometimes I question if what I know is fact, until I realize I know nothing."

2.71828/10

The general likeness of this thread, in general, coincides with the occurrence of various other threads of superficial likeness, which may, or may not, be coincidental; regardless, the archetypal nature of such articles is suggestive of a collective apperception in connection with the posting of such pieces.

...Quite the vocabulary, however, I must say I disagree. Despite this. I give it an eight point... four out of ten. 8.4/10.

I've found that, based on popular culture(specifically music and related such things) and the modern luxury many are afforded in comparison the the vast numbers that aren't, that I frequently have cause to state that humanity is failing miserably, although in regards to other things, I have reason to believe that we are quite successful; it's a debate I have gone over in my mind many times.

7/10

Success is both subjective and ephemeral, and ultimately an unworthy subject of aspiration, though perhaps a necessary one in the status-centric systems of our modern culture.

Big Octo

=^)
9.5/10

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to heaven, we were all going direct the other way - in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only.

(Oh, how I love your run-on sentences, Dickens.)

0/10 No sentence detected...

Over the years, I've come to wonder if humanity really has begun to decline to the degree which our elders have proclaimed in recent times; however, underneath the sullen disposition of my lupine visage lies a socially anomalistic entity whose ideals challenge that very surmisal.​

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
10/10 I knew you'd do some damn good writing. :right:

While the moon shines brightly on the desolate world above, we take a certain solace in the sun which shines dimly on the lush green world below.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom