• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Person Above You Description of Their Favourite Zelda Moment

dazzsheil

All Hail Shadow
Right the Rules Are Simple:
1) You must post a ZELDA Related memory
2)Follow standard ZD Rules when posting
3) Only one Memory per person
4) You must both rate AND Give a description,not one or the other(This is for the n00bs)
5)Can be From ANY Zelda game(Including Satellaview,Game and Watch etc.)
6) Have fun!

My favourite memory is from Zelda II When you fight Shadow Link.If you did not cheat it was one epic fight. Whilst fighting him I Died an unimainable amount of times,having to resort to the duck in the left trick.It was a Triumphiant moment in my gaming career and I Will never forget it.

Rytex

Resident Netizen
4/10. You had to duck in the corner.

I was playing Twilight Princess one day, going through the Cavern of Ordeals a second time, and I ended up getting to floor 99 (49, 2nd time), with the four darknuts, with 1/4 of a heart, and no healing items, no rupees for invincibilty, and I was generally helpless. Well, I was going to try to bomb-arrow them, but I went a little too far forward and fell off. I was thinking "Oh great, here we go." but I tried anyway. I ended up killing all four of them without taking a scratch (else I would have died).

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
7/10 Nicely descreptive, good grammar, I feel like an English teacher...

My favorite Zelda moment would be meeting Medli for the first time. I had just arrived on Dragon Roost Island, thinking "Wow. So this is Dragon Roost...like the music." As I slowly found my way up, getting hit by a few bomb flowers, I finally saw a creature who looked like the mailman from the beginning of the game. "Quill!" I thought. Cool. I went inside of the area for the Rito and was amazed at this race. These creatures were cool looking, but I didn't see a single female. "Is this an all male race?" I began to wonder. But then the Chief told me to go see a young servant in training named Medli. I slowly preceeded up the stairs. And then I saw her. She was really cool. She had already excellent development, that cute little fangirl voice, and possibility to grow. When she asked me to meet her outside in the entrance to the Cavern, I knew there was more to her than just a background servant.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
5/10 Cool

When first getting to the tree in Majora's Mask. When I was sucked into the moon I thought I would see a fire and demon infested place. Instead it was a peaceful hill with a tree in the center. It just blew my mind but the more I play I love the whole tree area.

8/10. I loved the inside of the moon.

My Zelda memory would have to be when I first fought Ganon on OoT. I was maybe 8 years old, and my older brother wasn't there to help me with the fight. While I was fighting him, I started thinking of the times when I would watch my brother fight Ganon. That's when I remembered that I had to hit his tail. After I knocked him down, I delivered the final blow, and stabbed Ganon in the face with the almighty Master Sword. I've never been so excited in all of my life.

4/10 beat it when I was 4. puleez

My Favorite memory was when I first fought Ghirahim. I thought, Finally, a fitting tribute to the majesty that went through our minds when we first saw the wii.

S

SS,OoT,WW,TP

9/10 He gave me nightmares after I first saw him.

When I met Zelda in Spirit Tracks, because it had one of the best versions of zelda's lulaby and it was a cute cutscene.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Eh, it wasn't that exciting for me, nor very memorable. 2/10

How about

the ending of Twilight Princess, when we all probably thought Midna was dead, but she wasn't?

(MAJOR TP PLOT SPOILER)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom