• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate The Last TV Series That You Watched

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
Just recently watched The Boys: Season 3. I generally enjoyed it and found some of its social commentary to be very well-executed (though not all of it was quite so graceful). As was the case with the previous two seasons the characters on the show are quite well written and even better acted. I particularly adored Jensen Ackles' character this season as he was wonderfully complex and very funny. The climax of the season sees multiple payoffs, some of them better than others, though the setup was consistently quite excellent. I'd give it a 4/5
the boys is such a great show

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
Cabinet of curiosities 7/10. It was odd and weird and of course creepy but I've seen better shows
Some of these episodes were great... others were kind of awful. Very uneven for me. Some were very uncomfortable. I never finished the one with the birds as it was uncomfortable. [I was watching it alone... in my house... at 2am...] Not a good episode for that! That was last week and I haven't gotten back to it yet!

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Some of these episodes were great... others were kind of awful. Very uneven for me. Some were very uncomfortable. I never finished the one with the birds as it was uncomfortable. [I was watching it alone... in my house... at 2am...] Not a good episode for that! That was last week and I haven't gotten back to it yet!
That was the one I saw yesterday. It was one of the few with a good ending though ;) But I agree not to watch it alone in the middle of the night! I thought the one with the paintings was very creepy. That one could easily give people nightmares.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Cowboy Bebop: 10/10
Probably my new favorite anime. I love the art style so much. Have always preferred that 90s style of animation. The characters are great. Wasn't the hugest fan of Ed, but even she grew on me at the end. But Spike, man Spike. Definitely in the top of my favorite fictional characters now. I love how chill and cool he was. That "whatever happens, happens" attitude was nice. But you also saw his caring side come through quite a bit too, in more subtle ways.
The ending hit me so hard. I loved and hated it. Lol. Hated it because I didn't want it to be over. But I loved how realistic it felt. It wasn't a happy ending. Not everything is/can be. Jet and Faye didn't have those long drawn out last goodbyes, since that's not usually what people get. Faye had her moment of weakness knowing that Spike was probably walking into death. And it was so raw and emotional. Spike, Vicious, and Julia were all connected to each other and all died because of each other. But their deaths were fitting for each of them. Julia finally got to see Spike one last time. Vicious died right after gaining the power he wanted, and Spike finally got to wake up from his bad dream. Then the star going out at the end instead of falling, signaling that he was at peace was just so good.

That 90s Show: 7/10
Definitely not as good as That 70s Show, which is one of my favorites. But it was still enjoyable and I wish the first season was a bit longer. I mostly enjoyed the returning characters, and it seems like I was laughing mostly at the scenes involving them. Though the new characters did get a couple of laughs out of me. They don't feel as good as the originals though. Leia is okay as a protagonist. And Jay may be my favorite of the kids. I don't really care much for Ozzie though. His humor feels a bit more forced than the rest of the characters. It was nice being back in Point Place though.

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
I've decided to rewatch random seasons of Grey's Anatomy, I would say that some seasons are 10/10, but others are like 7/10. I definitely think that some of the storylines are ridiculous but I still enjoy the series nonetheless.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
My Adventures With Superman ditches the "throw everything at the wall" approach most superhero tv shows take and simplifies its world immensely down to the bare minimum. The three leads are what matters here and their dynamic is very appealing. It is a breath of fresh air in a time where superhero media is packed like a wikipedia page. It works in a cute romance similar to the one from the Richard Donner films, which is something that seems to be underplayed way to often with these characters.

just started binge watching season 2 of Switched at Birth on Hulu. then whenever Im done watching Season 2 of that, i need to start watching Lost, Buffy, or American Horror Story Apocalypse

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I just binge watched the first season of Silo on Apple TV+

I found everything from the concept to the design of the set and the characters to be really engaging. In the middle of the series there were some parts where it felt a little like things were dragged out unnecessarily but toward the end it becomes clearer why they were necessary and they contribute to a better payoff when things start to happen in the last two episodes. I saw a few things coming from the ending of the season but not the entirety so it kept me on my toes. The end was quite a cliffhanger so I am looking forward to seeing the next season whenever it drops.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
@Dio I watched Spartacus too, but I thought just the first season was great, then it went downhill, specially after Season 2; I thought it became rather boring.

Watching Billy the Kid. I watched season 1 and thought it was good. Season 2 isn't that bad but I still prefer S1 over it so far. Billy the Kid was a gunslinger in the old west, a cattle thief. The series starts him off as a boy, then he and his family move elsewhere and he grows up and then becomes involved with guns. I can't say more because spoilers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom