• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate The Last TV Series That You Watched

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
season 4 might actually be better than season 1
for a while it was looking like ST would be one of those shows that was great at first then coasted on its own success but season 4 was SOOOO GOOOOOOOD

also my most recently watched show so ye

I agree with this. Though I did enjoy season 3 as well. But season 1 had always been the best until this season and now it might be might favorite (though hard to say since it's not finished yet).

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Resident Evil 7/10

This show was review bombed by angry game fans I haven't played many of the games but this doesn't appear to be like them very much at all really besides some references suggesting it is some kind of sequel. Obviously those who want a copy of the games story will be very disappointed.

I personally found this was an enjoyable watch mostly, though a little silly at times for instance how terrible security is at a lab doing illegal experiments, no night staff at all to stop tresspassers. I also found the switching between two timelines to not be a positive. I was much more invested in the past timeline rather than the future one.

In terms of acting I think Lance Reddick gave the best performance of the show. Wesker was my favourite character from the games and the live action movies. There is a vague connection but this is quite a different version of Wesker however it suits the show well.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
Zoey 101
the first few seasons were actually really solid and kept me watching, but then later on it showed some of that iCarly DNA which really drug it down, it was a nice nostalgia trip either way

heard that Netflix is getting rid of Naruto next month so im trying to get caught up on Seasons 3 and 4 of Naurto and the first Naruto movie

NastyLesley

Goth catboy thingy
Just recently watched The Boys: Season 3. I generally enjoyed it and found some of its social commentary to be very well-executed (though not all of it was quite so graceful). As was the case with the previous two seasons the characters on the show are quite well written and even better acted. I particularly adored Jensen Ackles' character this season as he was wonderfully complex and very funny. The climax of the season sees multiple payoffs, some of them better than others, though the setup was consistently quite excellent. I'd give it a 4/5

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom