• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate The Last TV Series That You Watched

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
Cannon Busters - 8/10 Really nice anime! Interesting worldbuilding, cool characters, it's got a nice, chill vibe to it all! The overall plot of this season was pretty good, and I thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it!

Season 3 of Big Mouth, if you can appreciate over the top crude and juvenile humour, it's pretty damn good.

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
Gundam Build Fighters - 7/10
I had this autoplay on youtube while I was making models, it was a pretty entertaining watch. Neat little references to all the Gundam series and a pretty standard tournament shonen.

Fate/Zero - 9/10
For my first attempt at the Fate series, it's pretty dang good! I watched this while folding laundry, and I found myself constantly late to bring up laundry from the drier. The visuals are top notch, animation is nice and fluid, shot composition is dynamic, and colors are crisp and great at conveying a scene or emotion. It's got some great writing too, with pretty interesting characters, each with different motivations and ideologies. My fav is Iskandar, a version of Alexander the Great summoned by a really young and inexperienced mage.

Last edited:
Raising Dion. Started watching this last night with no idea of what it would be like. Well, I binged watched the first 6 episodes and will probably finish the rest tonight. Is it going to win any awards? Probably not, the CGI isn't the best and some of the acting is pretty bad, but it's still a very watchable show. It's not the usual superhero fare and it's still trying to find it's way. I think it will really come into it's own in season 2.

Season one of Brooklyn Nine Nine.

I'd only ever heard of this show but was never interested in watching it. For some reason my guys decided to and it was actually really enjoyable. It's like Scrubs but with cops.

8/10

Dublin Murders - invested time in this and no payoff at all, so much unanswered. Disappointed.

Salem

SICK
The man in the High Castle, I liked it, but I felt the last season was a little weak, not a very interesting payoff.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
The Office - 9/10

Only reason it misses a perfect 10 is because episodes like "Scott's Totts" make me feel like my soul is being pulled out of my body from the second-hand cringe

Salem

SICK
The Office - 9/10

Only reason it misses a perfect 10 is because episodes like "Scott's Totts" make me feel like my soul is being pulled out of my body from the second-hand cringe
Lol, wasn't that episode seen as a highlight of the show?

The show in general has lots of cringe

Rick & Morty season 4 - I only started watching the series a few months ago and binge watched the first 3 seasons. Still loving it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom