• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate The Last TV Series That You Watched

Oh I understand you. I got other friends who also stopped watching and I won't blame you. I personally think Jodie is so much different than her predecessors. I love her as the Doctor and her stories are cool. But hey you hear it from me ;)

I am intrigued by her and I do hope that rhe new showrunners and writers have it together.

It is such an absolute shame that Capaldi's Doctor was absolutely decimated by horrific writing because he is a top quality actor.

Jodie's Doctor is a very important piece of history and I don't want to miss that but I think I'll wait for the series to end so ican marathon it and not lose so much time following week to week.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I am intrigued by her and I do hope that rhe new showrunners and writers have it together.

It is such an absolute shame that Capaldi's Doctor was absolutely decimated by horrific writing because he is a top quality actor.

Jodie's Doctor is a very important piece of history and I don't want to miss that but I think I'll wait for the series to end so ican marathon it and not lose so much time following week to week.
I loved Capaldi's Doctor. He had some great stories. His season with Bill was amazing. But I have to say Jodie is superb. Okay we only had 3 eps so far but the stories are proven to be solid. Especially today's story was amazing and brilliant. I won't ruin anything for you but I'm 100% sure you're going to love this :D

Ninja

Well well well
Haunting of Hill House.

Mmmmeh - 5/10

I came here to post this.

The first 5 episodes were great but it really got messed up on the later half of the season. I'd give it a 7/10 only because Luke and how gorgeous the mother was, played by Carla Gugino.

My Cat From Hell. Love this show. May or may not be turning in to a crazy cat lady.

Ninja

Well well well
The Sinner (Netflix Original) - 9/10. Really enjoyed the twists and the acting was great! Trying to find season two somewhere...

Cfrock

Keep it strong
I just got through all eleven seasons of Frasier for the fourth or fifth time. I absolutely love this show. it's become the 'in thing' to **** on older sitcoms for their formulaic structure and laugh tracks. I've seen videos examining the detrimental effect of laugh tracks on pacing, and I don't deny they make good points. But it doesn't change the fact that the jokes are still hilarious. Frasier might have fewer jokes per episode than Arrested Development or 30 Rock (both exceptionally good shows, go watch them), but the jokes it does have are brilliant.

But Frasier has something a lot of its contemporaries lacked. It has a real commitment to its characters. None of them get Flanderised, a remarkable feat in itself, and there are so many details to the performances and actions that show this is more than just a simple sitcom. Storylines actually carry from episode to episode, the writers were never scared to make big changes to the status quo. Frasier never gets bogged down by the conventions of its time and never gets stale.

I can point to season five of Friends and say that's when it stops being great. I can point to season nine of the The Simpsons and say that's when it started to go downhill. I can't do anything like that with Frasier. It's last season is as good as its first, and each one inbetween. I'll marathon the whole thing again at some point, it's inevitable, and I'll laugh just as much.

10/10

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
A series of unfortunate events season 3- 9/10

I don't remember the end books very well and I found myself too old to enjoy them when they even came out, so the Netflix series was a great way to experience the story coming to a conclusion.

The final season was just as good as the other two and now I can say that this is overall one of my favourite TV series!

A series of unfortunate events season 3- 9/10

I don't remember the end books very well and I found myself too old to enjoy them when they even came out, so the Netflix series was a great way to experience the story coming to a conclusion.

The final season was just as good as the other two and now I can say that this is overall one of my favourite TV series!

Season three?! When was season two?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom