• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate The Last TV Series That You Watched

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
creeped out a series of different stories that are so-called scary but theyre not really (I suppose its for kids though)

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Brooklyn 99

Really funny show and I’ve just abou caught up with every episode after binge watching it on Hulu.

It’s not the greatest show on television, but it’s very easy to watch, has some hilarious moments, and the characters are really likable.

8/10

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Brooklyn 99

Really funny show and I’ve just abou caught up with every episode after binge watching it on Hulu.

It’s not the greatest show on television, but it’s very easy to watch, has some hilarious moments, and the characters are really likable.

8/10
Yeah that's a funny show

Aku

Star Wars: Rebels is a series I'd been watching that ended not to long ago. I think I'd rate that a 9/10.

The current series is My 600 Pound Life, but new episodes only come on once every couple of weeks.

Flash: I love the show! Especially now that Barry Allen (a.k.a. Flash) has got his characteristic humor back. When the show went through season two's dark phase, I started to get less fond of it, and even ditched it for a while (which is not common for me). But I enjoy it again now.
One of the problems I've found with it is that there are so many meta-humans that pretty much have the same motive, same tactics, and essentially serve as battle training for Allen, but not much else. They just need some variety. The other thing that I noticed is the way they handle time travel. There's a good way and a bad way to work with it. They are doing it wrong. It really annoys me whenever they use it, 'cuz everything is so messed up that I end up going on a long rant to my brother about why it was wrong. But other than that I think it's a good show: 9/10

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
It's occurred to me that I did not rate Bojack Horseman.

This is one of my favorite shows out there, if not THE favorite. While the show may look like an obnoxious adult comedy on the surface, Bojack manages to explore some pretty dark topics. I also think this show has a very honest approach towards the themes it deals with; such as mental illness, relationships, drug use, etc. The cast is also very solid and the supporting characters have really come into their own as the series has gone on, which definitely works to strengthen the show. ((Quick appreciation of the character Hollyhock for being perhaps the most realistic character I've seen in a show. The way she reacts to characters and jokes, even throw away jokes that most characters brush off, give an honest portrayal of an insecure teenage girl.))

Anyways, while Bojack Horseman handles depressing topics, it also manages to do this in a world decorated with anthropomorphic animals and insane antics. There are so many jokes in Bojack Horseman that so many of them are easy to miss. There is a guarantee that there is a animal pun in the background of a scene or a reference joke to a previous episode. Characters like Vincent Adultman (which nobody acknowledges is just three children stacked with a trenchcoat) are hilarious. The comedy and ridiculous world of Hollywoo strikes a fine balance with the depressing themes of Bojack Horseman.

10/10 I highly recommend anyone watch this show. I've rewatched it so many times now, but I still get a kick in the gut during the emotional moments, or find a joke that I missed the first hundred times through.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Supernatural - 10/10. After season 5 it went a bit downhill but after season 10 they started to get back on the road again. This season is pretty good so far. Especially now that they got Gabriel back!

Ghost Wars - 8/10. I binged watched the first season in two days time. It's a very good show and the ending was of course with a twist. But it also left some gaps open and some questions aren't answered. I hope they can continue with another season because the show has potential.

Ninja

Well well well
Law and Order: SVU - 10/10. Catching up on season 19 tonight. Never have been disappointed thus far in all these years.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Well latest show I watched was still SPN: It gets better and better. Gabriel killing off Asmodeus was E-P-I-C. So 10/10.
Pokemon sun and moon. Graphics are less great and the voices are meh (I look at you team Rocket) but I love the storyline. I deeply enjoy this so still a 9/10.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Seven Deadly Sins - Netflix 9/10

Yeah, an anime. This show is utterly psychotic :) It's great! :ham::lemmy:The antics, humor and delivery are spot on, and it's not afraid to be ragingly perverse. Each episode is a constant never-ending series of mini twists that keep things unexpected and the characters are all screaming with personality. It's stupid fun. The art and animation are fantastic too. And the voice acting is outstanding!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom