• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate The Last TV Series That You Watched

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Bojack Horseman was the last show I completed. I’ve actually watched it twice all the way through this year. Once was shortly after the final season came out (I decided to give the show a chance) and then again a few weeks ago because of how much I found myself enjoying it. Diane and Bojack are surprisingly some of the most relatable characters for me that I’ve ever come across (read into my mental state what you will about that statement) but I enjoyed that the creators just let sad things be sad
and didn’t feel the need for a happy ending, redemption or something else cheesy. Not everything was fixed or repaired and I really liked that they felt they could do that.

A very solid 9.5/10. Points lost for classic Todd shenanigans. Could have lived without most of them.

• Love
Reactions: Doc

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
24 season 2 - 5/10

Literally half of this season was decent. Keifer's plot was fine, but the whole other side of the show with Elisha Cuthbert is so pointless and such a waste of time.
Pee breaks?? Does he get any??

Cfrock

Keep it strong
The Crown
I watched the three seasons that are out the other week. Really enjoyed all three. Some great performances, and I always get a kick out of seeing history dramatised like this. The guy who plays Prince Charles in season three is really good. Gillian Anderson is playing Margaret Thatcher in season four so that's going to be... confusing.

Would recommend.

Gotham season 1 - 8/10

The only DC TV show I've ever enjoyed. Good cast, good tone, consistent writing and quite compelling.

It sometimes dips into the silly realm with the likes of the 'Venom' episode but these moments are very few and far between.

I could have done without Fish Mooney's island prison arc, though.

Good stuff, hope the next four seasons keep pace.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Gotham season 1 - 8/10

The only DC TV show I've ever enjoyed. Good cast, good tone, consistent writing and quite compelling.

It sometimes dips into the silly realm with the likes of the 'Venom' episode but these moments are very few and far between.

I could have done without Fish Mooney's island prison arc, though.

Good stuff, hope the next four seasons keep pace.
My mum +dad enjoyed that but it kept jumping channels....

Duskyblue

Schiischaib
Dead to Me Season 2. 7/10. I really like this show, but one twist of season 2 felt pretty dumb.
Quite impressed with Christina Applegate.

Started The Boys last night - superhero nonsense from a different point of view, impressive first episode, great production values and looked good on 4k HDR on Prime.

Gotham season 2 - 6.5/10

If the first season was a slow burn that sometimes dipped into the absurd, season two is a mischievous rat wearing clothing made out of fruit loops.

We get a lot of villains, meta-human super powers and a bat-**** crazy finale that is both ridiculous and brilliant and results in being so bad that it's good.

The cast give it their all but sometimes the material can get so nonsensical it can feel as if the show is on a knife edge between great and crap and it could fall either way.

Still enjoyable but it feels like there's an identity crisis going on and a poisoning of the well.

Gotham season 3 - 7/10

Since season 2 embraced the more supernatural side of the Batman mythology and abolished death, season 3 has characters coming and going like bloody Yo-Yos.

No one stays dead. They so much don't stay dead that even the characters mention it.

Though, this season doesn't have as much of an identity crisis as season 2 did, and the finale wasn't as ridiculous so it was quite an enjoyable time.

The Penguin and Riddler love/hate rivalry was definitely the highlight of the season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom