• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate The Last TV Series That You Watched

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
Anohana - The Flower We Saw That Day - 9/10

Really great anime, loved the writing and the characters were really interesting, there's a nice nuance to the main cast, and the dub was really great! Xanthe Huynh as Menma was by far my fav~

Orange is the new black - 1/10

Didnt wanna watch this but it was playing in my presence, somehow ive seen all of the other seasons too and this one was by far the worst seasons. Glad this show is over now.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Gossip Girl - 6/10.

I mean, it's fun for what it is. I'm a sucker for teen drama (maybe maybe not a guilty pleasure) but there's far, far better ones out there. I did enjoy the whole rich kid schtick tho. It's fun just to watch considering I'm as far from a rich kid as can be.

Ninja

Well well well
Binged 13 Reasons Why season 3. There were so many things I enjoyed and hated. Need more tome to process. 7/10.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
The Boys 9/10 - One of the best shows I have seen in a while

If we are keeping it real if people had superpowers most of them would probably be assholes behind the scenes not the goodie goodies we see in The Avengers or Justice League.

In the show the superhero brand is manufactured by a big corporation, controlling their public image and persona to portray the kind of saviours the masses would want to see and covering up their misdeeds behind the scenes.

The series mainly follows a group of those who want to bring down the supes due to being victims of their ways and also of a female superhero who joins an avengers style team only to learn they are not what they are made out to be.

It's a great watch, very funny. Highly recommended.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Marianne 7.5/10

This is a French horror series on Netflix. I think that making an 8 episode series was a good way of developing characters and making you care for them as in lots of horror films you don't have time to learn much or care for the protagonists and little thought is put into character development which is often to the movies detriment.

It follows a writer who has dreampt of Marianne the witch since she was a child and writes fiction stories with the witch however when she decides to end her series the real witch is not happy about that and insists the books continue.

The antagonist has the ability to possess people and she is pretty creepy looking herself but I find it funny that for the first few episodes she possesses a woman far more scary than she ever was.

Started The Spy with Sacha Barron Cohen last night, 2 episodes in and enjoying it, good spy drama set in 1960's Israel about Eli Cohen.
Decent stuff so far.

Finished the first season of the X-Files. I'm late to the game on X-Files but I very much enjoyed the first season, there was a lot more filler than I expected and I assumed they'd leave room for reasonable doubt in the cases but nope, we've got full on ghosts, slithery men and brazen abductions.

Good stuff though 8/10 for season one.

Last edited:

Cfrock

Keep it strong
u assumed they'd leave room for reasonable doubt in the cases but nope, we've got full on ghosts, slithery men and brazen abductions.
I was saying to a friend just the other day that it's a great show, but every time Scully is like "Mulder, that's ridiculous" I keep thinking you caught the squeezy man, he's in jail, you can go talk to him. You watched the pyrokinetic guy burn to cinders and survive, he's in jail, you can go talk to him. You examined an alien parasite, studied it personally, saved people from it. You saw them shoot a wolf and found the body of a man where it landed, it happened right in front of you, come on Scully!

Last edited:
I was saying to a friend just the other day that it's a great show, but every time Scully is like "Mulder, that's ridiculous" I keep thinking you caught the squeezy man, he's in jail, you can go talk to him. You watched the pyrokinetic guy burn to cinders and survive, he's in jail, you can go talk to him. You examined an alien parasite, studied it personally, saved people from it. You saw them shoot a wolf and found the body of a man where it landed, it happened right in front of you, come on Scully!

BTW, you know Deep throat, the old guy Mulder keeps talking to, do you think he looks a bit like John Wayne?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom