• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate The Last TV Series That You Watched

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
The last show I watched was Dr Who last saturday. It's good to see Tennant back. He clearly carries the show to a great level. But I would really love to see a show with Paul mcGann as the Doctor. Having listening to his audio for a while made me really love his Doctor.
But so far I enjoyed the show. 8/10

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
The last show I watched was Dr Who last saturday. It's good to see Tennant back. He clearly carries the show to a great level. But I would really love to see a show with Paul mcGann as the Doctor. Having listening to his audio for a while made me really love his Doctor.
But so far I enjoyed the show. 8/10
Meep!!!

it amazes me still that old shows like Star Wars Rebels and Teen Wolf, Switched at Birth, The Fosters, ER, Smallville, Lost and Supernatural are still better shows that i still enjoy while new shows these days suck

the only newer show that i dont mind watching is the NBC show La Brea

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I'm watching squidgame again while I wait for the next release. This series is quite good, gotta go with 10/10 I wish the ending could have been a little different, though.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
Which is your favorite and why is it Mystery Incorporated?
Ok, so MI is definitely top 3, but Pup Named is where Casey Kasem and Don Messick really hit their peak as Shaggy and Scooby. Where Are You? is either in second above or tied with Mystery Incorporated. All 3 are top tier animated television.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Ok, so MI is definitely top 3, but Pup Named is where Casey Kasem and Don Messick really hit their peak as Shaggy and Scooby. Where Are You? is either in second above or tied with Mystery Incorporated. All 3 are top tier animated television.

Can't argue with that, solid top 3. I've always loved Pup Named Scooby Doo. And the theme is so damn catchy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom