• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Last Movie That You Watched

Transformers 4. Tennouttaten.

I'm joking.

Honestly, though, I'd give it at least a 7/10, because I really enjoyed it. That goes for every Transformers live-action Bay movie. I'd give them all at least 7/10 just because... because f**k you that's why. No, seriously, Transformers dude. Who doesn't love Transformers?! Or at least think they're cool as sh*t!! The 1st one gets an 8/10, though. I'll post a blog about why I like the 4th one eventually.... It's gotten a lot of crap for being bad.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Thor 2 - 7/10

Do I have VBShop access?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Jackass Presents: Bad Grampa

What a great movie, haven't laughed this much wine since Borat. Literally every scene is hilarious, Johnny Knoxville is just great at making people feel awkward and handling tricky situations. The little kid, Jackson Nicoll, is just an amazing actor for his age and the chemistry between the two is actually believable.

Hilarious/10

Toaster said:
Sharknado 2: The Second One

Every bit as great as the first. Completely flawless. 10/10

ditto.gif

Stitch

AKA Patrick
Wolf Children: Ame and Yuki

Usually I don't post on this thread unless it's about a movie which is out in theaters, but this movie is worthy enough to be the exception. I truly believe this movie is as near to perfect as a movie can get. I believe the word I've used to describe it before to friends is "satisfying".

There is a fine line between realism and fantasy, this is the line that this movie rides the whole way through. It's about a human woman who has very human motivations, yet she just so happens to fall in love with a man who can turn into a wolf and she has children with this man who can also turn into wolves. This woman seeks to give her children the best possible life they could have, even if she doesn't know what that life is. This movie starts as a romance and ends as a coming-of-age story, but it keeps constant focus on a woman whose nearly unbelievable bravery and perseverance keeps the plot moving fluidly.

On top of the amazing story and characters, the animation and cinematography are nearly flawless. The musical score works very well for the movie, never being over bearing or under bearing. The voice acting is great, both the original Japanese and the English dubbing.

Wolf Children: Ame and Yuki is my favorite movie. I've been afraid to call something "my favorite movie" for years, but I am confident that this movie beats out the many other ones I have seen for the spot of "my favorite". I'm so confident about this that I will give it a perfect 10/10.

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
Dragon Ball Z: Battle of the Gods

9/10 Really great movie. It's a lot better than the japanese one but it still feels like it's missing something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom