• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Last Movie That You Watched

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
:eek: But... But Leon and Ada are great... :(

Leon and Ada are great, but their relationship never progresses. It's always a 10 second tease and then they go their separate ways. When is Leon ever going to admit to his feelings for her? ;;

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The Crucible (1996)
Just finished watching this in English 3. I have to say, I loved this movie a lot. If I lived by Abigail, no offense to anyone but I would end her as soon as possible. John Proctor is the coolest tragic hero ever and I don't care what anyone thinks (I'm probably going to override that statement, lol). Also, Danforth is the biggest butthead ever to exist, too concerned iwth having power than doing what's right. This movie also cemented the idea that I absolutely hate the debate/argument process, and how "burden of proof lies on the accuser". Seriously, it is obvious that so and so is lying! Why do I have to have proof? >_>

9/10

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
On Video: The Avengers! really, like, five minutes ago. 11/10
... except the disk is faulty and it skipped once so, bad disk. back to walmart with you!

In Theater: Taken 2
I'll give it a solid "Meh.." not bad, not good. Unremakrable. Pass it, keep watching the first it's AWESOME!

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Skyfall

Best film I have seen in absolutely years. Utterly brilliant in ever single way. I saw it today, plan to see it tomorrow and again on Sunday. Everything in it is exceptional: the villain, the story, the visuals, the stunts, the effects, the sheer Bond-ness of it is just brilliant!

11/10, absolutely go see this film.

Last edited:

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Perfect timing to respond to this thread. Just moments ago I finished watching The Year of Living Dangerously with Mel Gibson, Sigourney Weaver, and a fantastic performance by Linda Hunt.

It is quite a unique film, to say the least. Very intense and provocative character drama set amidst a violent uprising in famine, poverty and plague ridden Indonesia of the 1960s. I'm still trying to wrap my head around it.

I watched TMNT (The Animated one that came out in 2007) I give it about a 7. It was an alright movie. Definitely better than Turtles In Time though.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
Saw Perks of Being A Wallflower.
NOBODY TOLD ME IT WAS GONNA MAKE ME CRY BUT IT DID
Finally though, someone who got the "socially awkward kid in high school" thing right.
It was really, really funny with some great characters and a really emotional story. Loved it.
10/10

Silent Hill Revelation... 1/10 and it only gets 1 for the hot version of Dark Heather and the references to Silent Hill 0 and Downpour near the end. Its an absolutely atrocious film. I can only liken it to Metroid Other M, in that it makes something out of nothing, is terribly stupid, unfinished and a chore to endure....

The Joker

<span style="text-shadow:2px 2px 4px Purpl
Silent Hill Revelation - 6/10

Not as good as the first film but a decent adaptation to the third game. I look forward to the next Silent Hill film.

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
Taken 2- 8/10
Not as good as the first, but Liam Neeson is such a bad *** it doesn't matter.

Silent Hill Revelation- 7/10
Also not as good as the first, but I enjoyed it. I always thought Robbie the Rabbit was incredibly creepy and I liked the part when the lights go off overhead when Heather runs. I am disappointed in how they portrayed Pyramid Head, but hey- at least "mannama" the Anna wasn't in this one. He tore her skin off :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom