• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Last Movie That You Watched

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I went to the movies and saw Free Guy with my dad last saturday.
It was pretty good. Not the best movie I've ever seen, but I would recommend it.
7/10

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Eternals 7/10

Maybe I'm just not as invested in Marvelas I used tp be after Endgame, but something about this one didn't feel the same to me. The writing was solid in terms of the characters and it had some good twists, I can recognize that, but I have a few plot issues from a broader perspective.

Where are the Avengers while the Celestial is about to blow up the planet? Why didn't Dr. Strange know any of this was going on? How about Captain Marvel or any other galatic being like the Asgardians? I don't think they needed to associate human advancement with the Eternals, either. I was perfectly fine believing if there was any advanced tech it was from the Asgardians or something.

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
Dune 10/10

I really liked the movie, I'm just a little bummed that the 2nd half of the movie won't come out for another two years. The music was really good too.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
Requiem for a Dream

Very well made movie about addiction and the failure to find catharsis, totally and utterly heartbreaking.

8/10 Don't Recommend

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
The Whole Truth (2021)

The thai movie. Not the Keanu Reeves courtroom drama. Probably the worst non-ironically bad horror movie I've ever watched.

Bad actors, main story is pretty bad, side stories with school drama filler that adds literally nothing to the story, kitty dies, sudo science thrown around to explain stuff, horrible twists, pacing all over the place, milk, a ton of plot holes (hahaha)

1.3/10

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
The Whole Truth (2021)

The thai movie. Not the Keanu Reeves courtroom drama. Probably the worst non-ironically bad horror movie I've ever watched.

Bad actors, main story is pretty bad, side stories with school drama filler that adds literally nothing to the story, kitty dies, sudo science thrown around to explain stuff, horrible twists, pacing all over the place, milk, a ton of plot holes (hahaha)

1.3/10
Did kitty die from milk?? :kawaii:

Scary Stories to tell in the Dark-6/10 Not bad. Not scary or even remotely chilling, but it was a decent enough adaptation and the original stories weren't even scary anyway. Lots of little Easter eggs for book fans.

Hero of Pizza Time

Pizza Parker
Spider-Man: No Way Home

9/10

Pros:
  • I'm in it!
  • Sad stuff happens in this movie but it develops the characters.
  • Good villains.

Cons:
  • The internet and trailers have already spoiled this movie.
  • Not everything in this movie is explained sufficiently.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
Don't Look Up

Amazing satire, and a very real one tbh, with the way corporations have a grip on politics.

All actors do their parts incredibly convincing, from the Trumpesque acting of Meryl Streep, to the amazing DiCaprio's Dr. Mindy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom