• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Last Movie That You Watched

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
A Whisker Away- 9/10

One of Neflix's more recent anime films, released in Japanese on June 18. It was very good. Muge, the main character, has a crush on a boy at school. She tries to get his attention, but it doesn't work. Then, one day, she stumbles on this mysterious Mask Seller. (Which reminded me of MM immediately) He gives her a mask that can turn herself into a cat, and she uses it to get close to her crush. But as time passes, the Mask Seller says she must choose between staying cat forever, or staying human forever. She could stay human, and never really get close to her crush, and she doesn't really have anyone else except one friend, or, she could stay as a cat and always be with her love...

1593290715574.png

Last edited:

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Eurovision Song Contest: The Story of Fire Saga
You know what, I thought I'd hate this when I watched it the other day, but it wasn't bad. I actually laughed. More than once. And the songs were pretty good, too. Also, Rachel McAdams and Pierce Brosnan doing Icelandic accents are adorable :rosa:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Poltergeist 2015 5/10.
If you want to remake a classic horror movie make sure you add in some of the most famous scenes. This movie wasn't all bad though but come on...you don't simply touch poltergeist like that. That ain't gonna work.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Jungle book live version absolutely rubbish amd so seriously po-faced.... the toon version wqs better....

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
Moonrise Kingdom (2012)- Wes Anderson's take of a quasi-scandalous young romance set in 1960s New England, the visuals are brilliantly captured a truly retro time bubble intertwined with the music of Alexandre Desplat, Mark Mothersbaugh (of Devo fame) and Benjamin Britten.
The movie is a must for any willing to open their horizons to visual storytelling. - 9/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom