• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Last Movie That You Watched

Spider Man Far From Home 8/10
Loved it and so glad we're getting another, again though it's another individual marvel film that for me has been better than the actual avengers films

Siphonix

Eater of Worlds
Ehhhh.. The last movie I watched was Men in Black International, only because I was watching it with my sister and she is a very picky individual, as to why she chose that movie, I will never know. But.. I mean. It was alright. I would rate it... A 6/10. The movie was just kind of too slow, the only quality parts were the ending and the few fighting scenes.

I have just watched coming to america.
10/10 always love Eddie Murphy films. As it happens there is a Coming to America 2 coming 2020 too.

The Incredible Hulk.
I've not seen it all yet but so far I'm liking it. The little references thrown in are good.
:)

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
The Irishman - Netflix

ME: [40 minutes in, bored out of my skull, thinking] For three hours, I can watch this insufferable snooze fest, or I can watch Return of the King.
ME: Turns off TV, goes into the kitchen to make grilled cheese.

7.5/10 sufficiently buttered, but cheese wasn't runny enough.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker 7/10

I enjoyed this but it's a dumb movie. It can't really be helped of course. Episode 8 didn't give it much good material to work with so the first part of this film is undoing the previous movie and setting up a new plot rather than concluding something everyone was desperate to see resolved. Much like 007 Spectre it tries to tie all the past films together and without the plot points having being planned and alluded to all along and crafted into the existing narrative it isn't as satisfying as it could be. And without much of the the prior setup from previous films this movie seems like too much was crammed in for a single outing. This should have been two films and had more time to develop the plot.

There is a LOT of fan service and I particularly liked the Palpatine stuff and them cramming as many memes in as they could get. Still if you really wanted good writing and an interesting addition to the star wars lore you probably aren't going to like it. In fact now that I have seen them all I can safely say this whole trilogy doesn't add anything interesting at all to the film lore. I think they are enjoyable movies but that's about it.

Star Wars The Rise of Skywalker 4/10

Worst mainline Star Wars movie. It brings back a villain who very clearly died before as an asspull, has very underwhelming deaths for major characters, the plot is bouncing from planet to planet on a scavenger hunt, and the final battle is a worse version of the Battle of Endor. The highlight of the film was C3PO. Really glad to see he got his time to shine in this sequel trilogy. He's a bright spot in a cacophony of errors.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Star wars- the last Jedi

Euhm... it's pretty medium. I think it's overall better than the force awakens, but I have a few gripes that really hurt the overall enjoyment of the movie. It has cool themes and neat character development though.

Give it a 3/7, rogue one would be like a 6/7, a new hope is like a 4

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Episode IX - Ride of Skywalker : 6.5/10

Had they not tried to cram 2 movies worth of plot into one while also backtracking half of what happened in TLJ (the good bits too mind you), it would have been a lot better. Things just kind of happen with no explanation, and a certain reveal (you know what I'm talking about) is thoroughly asinine because it makes the universe feel smaller and the Force less like something that spreads throughout the universe and more like Harry Potter Magic.

Also Rey should have
used her new lightsaber the entire movie, Anakins saber was exploded in the last film, disney are just cowards who are afraid of taking any risk and the constant fellatio on the old popular lightsaber is emblematic of this

Your Name: 9/10

The first anime movie I've watched aside from Pokemon.
Damn. I don't know why, but it really touched me. I cried.

I've started doing things that i'd usually get mocked for, and watching anime is one of those things.
And god, it feels good to do whatever the hell I want without caring what others think.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
海よりもまだ深く (Official Eng Title: After The Storm)

Was a pretty decent Japanese drama about a broken family struggling to be amicable with one another after a divorce. As always, I enjoyed that the ending didn’t feel forced and that issues were pretty resolved, which is atypical of a Japanese drama. 8/10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom