• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Last Movie That You Watched

The Conjuring 2- 2/10

This film is bloody terrible. It has decent enough production values but the scares are hilarious.

You have not lived until you've seen an undead nun holding a portrait of herself in front of her face and running towards the camera, honestly, that actually happens.

This film crosses the surreal/hokey line pretty hard.

Shrek 2- 10/10
8d2.jpg

Us. 7/10

Creepy doplegangers kill lots of people.
It's fine, scares enough, few icky moments but a finale twist which you knew was coming from 3mins into the film let it down a touch.
Never really becomes super tense and sometimes it felt comedic too far.

The night eats the world 7/10

Slightly different take on the zombie film and one of the better ones i have seen lately. It's fairly light on dialogue as the main character spends a lot of time alone, but it's very watchable all the same.

Definitely recommend if you like your zombie apocalypse films.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Venom 9/10. That movie was awesome and funny too! I enjoyed every single sec of it. I loved how Venom called Eddie a pussy when he didn't jump and took the elevator.

Escape Room (2019) 7/10. It was a bit predictable at times but it wasn't as bad as the other Escape Room movie I saw a few weeks back which was a complete mess. The ending is asking for another movie and yep...we can go on and on.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
The cropsey incident -10000000000/10. Never ever did I see a movie that horrible, bad and atrocious. This movie only lasted 80 or 90 minutes but these minutes are truly wasted. There is not one single pro about this movie. If you have A and B movies and it goes from great to worse, this one is a z movie. Never watch it. It's 80 minutes but you never get those 80 minutes back

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
The cropsey incident -10000000000/10. Never ever did I see a movie that horrible, bad and atrocious. This movie only lasted 80 or 90 minutes but these minutes are truly wasted. There is not one single pro about this movie. If you have A and B movies and it goes from great to worse, this one is a z movie. Never watch it. It's 80 minutes but you never get those 80 minutes back
Watch Fant4stic. Its probably even worse!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom