• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Last Movie That You Watched

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Fantastic Beast 2: The Crimes of Grindlewald

I saw this one week ago and I thought I'd settle down given time to absorb it, but the more time that passes the more I ****ing despise this piece of ****.

If you think this film is good then I'm taking that as a green light to ignore your opinion on anything.

J.K. Rowling does not know how to write movies. She has no clue what she is doing and there is no one telling her she's making mistakes.

Almost the entire run-time of this film is padding with no relation to the central plot. The protagonist still has absolutely no motivation to be involved with the main plot. The film revolves around a series of twists that make absolutely no sense whatsoever and J.K. liberally butchers the canon to shoehorn them in.

This is without doubt the worst thing J.K. has ever produced. This is Cursed Child levels of disgrace. J.K. Rowling needs to stop writing.

She just needs to ****ing stop.

I saw this one week ago and I thought I'd settle down given time to absorb it, but the more time that passes the more I ****ing despise this piece of ****.

If you think this film is good then I'm taking that as a green light to ignore your opinion on anything.

J.K. Rowling does not know how to write movies. She has no clue what she is doing and there is no one telling her she's making mistakes.

Almost the entire run-time of this film is padding with no relation to the central plot. The protagonist still has absolutely no motivation to be involved with the main plot. The film revolves around a series of twists that make absolutely no sense whatsoever and J.K. liberally butchers the canon to shoehorn them in.

This is without doubt the worst thing J.K. has ever produced. This is Cursed Child levels of disgrace. J.K. Rowling needs to stop writing.

But she wont, ever. She love da moneys. :eek:

-------

Digimon Tri 6: Our Future - 8/10

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~

I've seen it two times already. I enjoyed it even more the second time around. I havent actually spoken to a person who hasn't enjoyed it before. It's not great like I was hoping for but I definitely found it a decent watch. I've said what I thought about the film in my review already both the good and bad points.

I've seen it two times already. I enjoyed it even more the second time around. I havent actually spoken to a person who hasn't enjoyed it before. It's not great like I was hoping for but I definitely found it a decent watch. I've said what I thought about the film in my review already both the good and bad points.

dragonball-evolution-dvd.jpg

0/10

Reactions: Dio
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them last night. Not a bad film at all, very well done and well acted. Eddie Redmayne does a good job of someone who's rather socially awkward. 7.5/10

Mortal Engines- 2/10

Oh my god this film was ****ing abysmal.

Roaming cannibal cities, zombie robots, orphans and sky pirates.

This is the most overblown braindead piece of crap film i've seen in some time. It was so ****ing dumb it was unreal. I feel like i've lost so many brain cells.

It gets a 2 because Hugo Weaving.

Last edited:
Watched Ying ( 'The shadow' in the West ) . Quite a good film, lot less action than I was expecting and the plot twists aren't exactly surprising but none the less quite entertaining.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
the greatest showman 4/10 what was going on it was very confusing and then tje dude that got caught in tje fire wasnt that badly burnt...

Bumblebee - 8/10

Oh my god they finally made a good Transformers film and they used the gen 1 designs!

Oh man this was so good. It has taken them over a decade to make a good live action Transformers film but they finally did it.

All they needed was for Michael Bay NOT to do it and look what happened!

As a fan it was so great to see the fall of Cybertron and see some familiar gen 1 faces as fan service. Though I would have liked to have seen more of Optimus.

They used the transforming sound too, all the way through!

Ah, I'm so happy. I can finally enjoy another Transformers movie outside of 1986!

Last edited:
Aquaman - 7/10

This is a fun superhero film and nothing more. Mamoa puts in a good performance with some dry sarcasm and enough self awareness to know exactly how silly this movie is.

The film has some beautiful moments that are visually stunning but i fear in ten years or so people will look back on it the way people look back at Flash Gordon.

Seeing Willem Dafoe in a skin tight unitard of fish scales is something to behold but also something that he'll probably look back on and regret when this superhero fad finally ends.

This film goes from underwater Tron to Uncharted to Jurassic Park to Lord of the Rings to Godzilla and back to Tron. It's all over the place but it works well enough.

It is one of the more interesting superhero films i've seen in some time just because of how thematically different it is.

Still, it isn't deep or satisfying, just cinematic junk food because who wants a meaningful and emotionally resonant or thought provoking experience when they go to the cinema...

Marvel has Thanos and Aquaman has laser sharks. And being fully accepting of laser sharks is the mentality you need to have to appreciate this film... man, what a diluted term 'appreciation' has become.

Les Miserables with Hugh Jackman, Eddie Redmayne, and Russell Crowe.
9/10 Simply awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom