• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Last Movie That You Watched

A Link In Time

Through the Unknown
ZD Legend
Ghost in the Shell (1995) - Great movie that still holds up. The action, music, and story have all aged remarkably well. I enjoy the philosophical aspects of what it means to be human and a program wanting to reproduce and die. But I thought the movie is a little too heavy on dialogue during its philosophical sequences. 8/10

Chevywolf30

That's kind of funny -Link, The Wind Waker.
ZD Champion
Texas, not actually living there right now.
Princess Mononoke.
9.5/10
I saw a thing for this movie that had a wolf on it, and that's what grabbed my attention to it.
It was... Far beyond what I expected. I don't know what I was expecting, but it wasn't a beautiful commentary on human nature that struck close to what I've been going through. I don't know how to really express that because I need time to think things into words (And it's midnight so...) This was an amazing movie and it moved me. I haven't been this emotionally affected by any piece of media in a while. Some of the demon bits were a little too graphic for me, but it was still great.

All Might

Low-key Shade
Forum Volunteer
Princess Mononoke - 9/10

Should be called "Princess A****aka" because there was a certain lack of Mononoke throughout the film. But it was a good watch through and through, even with the rushed ending.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
ZD Legend
The Secret Life of Pets 2
I remember liking the first one a lot. This one wasn't bad, but it severely lacked focus. Instead of 1 main plotline, there were 3 separate ones. They did somewhat connect in the end, but it felt a bit forced. It had it's funny moments, but it didn't really feel like 1 movie, more like 2 different movies and 1 tv-episode that got cut together into 1...
6/10

Giri

Sub Lieutenant, Naval Wing of National Cadet Corps

Master-9/10.
Thalapathy, despite being 40+ looks very young! Sadly I wasn't able to watch it in theatre:(

Chevywolf30

That's kind of funny -Link, The Wind Waker.
ZD Champion
Texas, not actually living there right now.
Days of Thunder: 8/10
This is the NASCAR movie. I finally got a chance to see it last night, and it lived up to the hype. The dynamic between Cole Trickle (Tom Cruise) and one of the other characters was very well done, but I don't wanna spoil. There was a useless, inappropriate romance subplot, but that's just typical Tom Cruise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom