• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Last Game That You Played

Sheik

:the:
Alright kids so I just beat The Last of Us for the first time and it's probably one of the greatest bloody games I've played in my life and I could write about ten paragraphs on just the story and characters alone and how it perfectly blends gameplay and cinematics but I'm lazy as **** right now so I ain't doing that (maybe another time though)

Anyways I'm giving it a 9.5/10

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy. 4/5

I decided to replay this game from my past to see if it lived up to what I used to think of it. Still a great game. !00% the game isn't too difficult just annoying to get all the orbs when some are a little to well hidden and most of the time you actually have to touch the orbs in a 3D plane to collect them. Since when you have a line of them and you just go off by an inch to much and miss that last orb. Power cells equal power stars so those are simple enough to find in most cases.

While it may not to be to hard to 100%. The game does present a good challenge with its good platforming and difficulty. Given you will probably take a good amount of damage with your three hit points and it is very slow to regenerate health by collecting 50 small echo orbs, one huge echo orb which are rare and hitting a green echo vent which are even rarer. So saying you will die is a fact. Luckily there is no live system, no game over and when you die you start at your last checkpoint. Which usually is either decently nearby or where you need to be.

I didn't care to much for the bike since it doesn't feel like the best controls for driving. Luckily when it does appear you usually don't have to pull of to much exact driving so it can be a bit frustrating to collect everything but still fun.

The game does have a bit of back tracking in it due to unlocking a few things. The worst is back tracking three times and the best is one time. Since you can easily select which areas you want to do first. If you do it in the right order you only need to return to a certain area once.

The echo power ups can be very fun. Blue equaling to speed, activating certain machinery and a magnet power to collect orbs and other goodies. So when you are with some blue echo you usually need to do some tight platforming quickly to get to activate your switch or it just helps you collect orbs faster. Red echo will pretty much double your strength. It usually only shows up for when you have tough enemies so it is rare. Orange echo lets you shoot fire balls so killing things is quick and fun.

Overall a great game with a few flaws that only hurt it when you care about 100% it. If you don't you could probably beat the game in 5 hours. When 100% it maybe 7 to 10 hours depending how much difficulty you have trying to find a certain orb or power cell.

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
Just beat Daxter for the Psp. I give the game a 3 out of 5.

It has a decent story being a game taking place between Jak and Daxter and Jak 2. The gameplay is interesting with killing enemies. All the quick time mini games that pop up at times are annoying though. Yet again seeing Daxter dressed as Neo from the matrix was interesting.

Yeah nothing to new but an interesting game that had me chuckle and play through it. It has some collectibles to get for stuff. I just hate a few of the cryptic puzzles that I had a hard time to solve. Also the precursor orbs hidden inside of breakable items.

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
Pandora's Tower
9/10
That game was amazing. All those feelings and Towers that game offered were so touching and great. Boss battles were epic and sometimes annoying, but their looks and strategies were interesting and fun. Plot twists at end of game were so shocking and final boss battle was just epic. Only downside that I found in game was controls weren't working very great sometimes , like shooting chain in boss' master flesh.

Very good game, I recommended it to everyone to try it out.

Mange

Bitte benutzen Sie Google Übersetzer
Zelda: Ocarina Of Time 3D, yesterday

9.6/10, I'll never stop loving it. :)

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
Team Fortress 2, yesterday.

100/10
I'll never stop loving it. Don't like TF2? Turn around and walk out the door, CoD fan.

D

Deleted member 81859

Fire Emblem Awakening
9.5/10, because you have to be prepared to have your soul consumed. Also, SO MUCH DLC.

Mange

Bitte benutzen Sie Google Übersetzer
Team Fortress 2, a few moments before

First time I played it, but it was very fun. 7/10

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
Splatoon 7/10.

Not eing to much of a fan of shooters. This game is rather addictive. While it does focus around the online play the most. The story mode it does have is good. I enjoyed working my way around. Stealth swimming behind the moving bombs. I love the bosses especailly that final boss. The music that plays is amazing.

Dan

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

9.5/10. Imperfect, a few bugs, but so addicting. Unfortunately once you complete all the monster-slaying quests there's not a lot left.

BAN THIS BLOOMIN BLINKIN INGRAT!

9.5! 9. BLOOMIN 5. what you natterin on about the witcher 3 is the best bloomin game evar it was literally made 4 me which reminds mw od the time my boyfriend made me a witcher 3 cake but ruined it by not spellin geralt correct, lets just say he had a few nights on the sofa cos of that :p:p:p

sorry but this is one of the best games ever and u just dont bloomin understand it cos you avent worked on game design before, i make maps in unity il ave you know which gives me a bloomin huge deph of gaming and how they work so really i am the only person thats even qualified to rate games ere :P:P:P this games also offers no mod support so it has a very strong game engine!!!!!!!!!! im gonna be bringin up ma baby soon and dont want it 2 grow up in a sick world were witcher 3 is rated less than 11 out of 10. the only otherr way it would have been better is if microsoft made it.

blimey sorry to babble on like that!

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
Finished the first Bioshock game. Really, really good. I think I liked Infinite more but it was still an awesome game!

9/10

(on to bioshock 2 now)

Kyru

WOAHHHH!
Beat Phantom Hourglass last night.
Rating: 6.5/10

Now don't look at that as a bad thing, nothing gets a 10/10 unless it is flawless. However, the game was never really caught my undivided attention. Near the end I was playing it just to beat it so I could say that I did. The game was undeniably a difficult to control game at first. However once you get the hang of it, it's still not the best way to go about it, every time I'd start it up I'd find myself saying "if the controls were only like... instead of like..." Now I'm not saying they were horrid however they surly could have been so much better. The graphics seemed a little elementary, but for the DS they weren't that bad. Could have been a little more crisp but I'm not asking Nintendo to be magicians. The puzzles were actually very well designed and enjoyable but the bosses were often times easier to defeat than some of the enemies in the game. This creates a little bit of a sign that they knew the controls could have been better. Story wise, I enjoyed it some what. ***SPOILER*** It was fairly clear from the beginning that the old man was in fact the ocean king. ***END SPOILER*** I liked the idea of the Phantom Hourglass but at the end I literally found myself saying "NOT ANOTHER LINK'S AWAKENING ENDING!" Not that I didn't like the way that game ended but just the unoriginal ending of it all. Now I'm an adventurer, I go and talk to all the people everywhere at least once every time I go to a specific place but I caught myself not doing that because most of the characters had one line of dialog the entire game unless they moved positions. ***SPOILER*** For these reasons I have to say I was pleased regaining the memories of the fairies but after getting the first pure metal I was completely done with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom