• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Last Game That You Played

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

Great dungeon design, great bosses, good atmosphere; superior overall experience to Phantom Hourglass. But man, the overuse of touch-based controls/puzzles and the God-forsaken Spirit Train made this would-be-great game an only good one. I also wouldn't have minded one or two fewer trips to the Tower of Spirits.

82/100

Pokemon Black 2.

The variety of different Pokemon is amazing, the music is great, and the difficulty is just right, in my opinion. This game deserves a 9/10, only missing a point because I don't find most of the post game stuff to be all that fun.

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

I hate the train and the Tower of Spirits; and honestly, those two things ruin the game for me. 6/10.

Fiddles

The Stick
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance: 10/10. There's a reason I went back and replayed it. It's my fourth favorite game ever.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I was playing several games at the same time so

Final Fantasy VI Advance: 11/10

Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town: 8.8/10

Etrian Odyssey 4: Legend of the Titan: 9/10 <Dat music

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Battlefield 4 PS3 Beta
This thing is simply amazing. I knocked the skyscrapers going down as mere ********, but it really is mind-blowing to see in person. I feel so helpless when skyscraper fell down, almost like I was in the game. And being on top of buildings is scary too; I always feel like I'm going to plummet and die ;p

So I give this beta a good...hmm...8/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom