• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Last Game That You Played

Skunk

Floof
Kingdom Hearts 1.5. The only thing I dislike is the Gummi ship in KHI, but other than that, 10/10.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Call of Duty Black Ops II - 7/10
The game just lacks maps, guns, and modes. There are literally four guns that are decent to use, and the rest depend on your going against people who suck.

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
Harsh words for Black Ops! I found the maps fun and varied. I've never been much of a player outside Team Deathmatch, but I really enjoyed the others. And what four guns are good? I vary between about a dozen for different games.

Mega Man 6 - 9.5/10

This is my favorite classic series Mega Man game, without a doubt. Some of the robot masters may be a little bland or silly(Plant Man), but that doesn't really effect my opinion of the game. The level designs are excellent for the most part, with some levels that have split paths, and I also like the "Around the World" theme that they were going for. I really like the Rush adapters, and I think that they're extremely fun and useful. The special weapons are also pretty fun and powerful, which is nice. But my favorite part of the game, besides the great NES graphics, would be the music. Oh. My. God. This game has one of the best Mega Man soundtracks ever, only being behind X and 9, in my opinion.

GTA V - 11/10 (more like 9.5/10. The added 1.5 is personal bias :D )

:( Still waiting for the PC version... it's tearing me apart to wait half a year or so for the most successful game in entertainment history. Guess I got to settle with GTA 4 (9.0/10) and Saints Row 3 (8.5/10) until then.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
:( Still waiting for the PC version... it's tearing me apart to wait half a year or so for the most successful game in entertainment history. Guess I got to settle with GTA 4 (9.0/10) and Saints Row 3 (8.5/10) until then.

It'll be worth the wait if the controls and visuals are tight on the PC. Just stay away from spoilers.
I haven't been this invested in a GTA game since Vice City.

It'll be worth the wait if the controls and visuals are tight on the PC. Just stay away from spoilers.
I haven't been this invested in a GTA game since Vice City.

Yeah, I haven't been this interested in a GTA game since Vice City/San Andreas myself. GTA 4 was a major let down for me when it came down to its story. It just became super stale half way through the game. The multiplayer on the other hand...Love it! Only reason why I have the game installed since launch.

Oh, I know it will be worth it. Biggest launch in history, off the chart ratings and reviews, and an amazing character cast and game play...what more can you ask for? And the modding community will be a bonus that will keep the game fresh for years to come! But yeah, I'm trying so hard not go onto Youtube videos and pages dedicated to the game. I'm trying to go into it as blind as I can; it's just currently so hard to wait since everyone that I know is raving about it though. :3

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Harsh words for Black Ops! I found the maps fun and varied. I've never been much of a player outside Team Deathmatch, but I really enjoyed the others. And what four guns are good? I vary between about a dozen for different games.

There's the MSMC, AN-94, PDW, and the DSR-50. Everything else requires far too much skill to use efficiently in my experience.

The maps are just hnnng. They all feel the same. No tiered stages like Modern Warfare 2 had, no ingenious design like Black Ops 1 had...just all feel the same. It's headglitching and camping out the wazoo. Worst of all, the best maps (Yemen and Hijacked imo) rarely go into the map feed, usually we play on Raid which is like omg such a horrible map. :/

The game modes made me want to punch walls, mostly because on Wii U no one plays anything but TDM or Search. Hardpoint would be a good game mode but it basically wants you to camp the butt out of everything, which in turn means headglitching. CTF is fun if you have a team, but it too is filled with camps. Hardcore just gets ridiculous because ofnoobtubes and shizzle. Q_Q

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom