• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Last Game That You Played

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Complete or simply played?
If the former, then I have to go with FE13 - 10/10.
If the latter, then I go with Borderlands 2 - 9/10.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Super Mario Sunshine

4/10 Sorry, your gorgeous water textures just don't make up for how awful you are.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
The last new game I played, since currently re-playing stuff now, was Shadowrun Returns, which I shall give an 8/10! Very cool cyberpunk game.

Super Mario Sunshine. 9/10. My favorite Mario game. Aside from grinding for blue coins at the end, Mario Sunshine is consistently one of the best experiences I have in gaming when I play it. Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 arguably have better level design, however the more free form hub style of Sunshine coupled with the un-****ing-beatable soundtrack and atmosphere just... god. Sunshine will probably always be my favorite Mario game. Not just 3D, mind you, I mean in general. Cuz... Mario bros. 3 is good, or whatever, but I legitimately don't have any fun while I'm playing it. With Sunshine I'm constantly in a good mood. So, yeah, 9/10. :)

linkypete

I am the very model of a modern major-general
OoT 3d 8/10

great graphics/ art style

great gameplay/ puzzles/ dungeons

decent sound quality

a bit too easy

My L button was broken so I had to play through the whole game with no lock-on when I tried to beat it for my second time, but I did succeed and beat the game with no L-targeting.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Well, these are the latest games I've passed.

Assassin's Creed III - 9.5
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - 9.0
Devil May Cry - 9.8
Devil May Cry 2 - 7.5
Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening - 8.7
New Super Luigi U. - 8.5

I feel like I haven't been playing as much as I used to all year. I spent almost all summer on Assassin's Creed III alone. On top of a broken hand, I just wasn't really feeling it as much as I used to. Lately though, I just got a surge and have been playing games back to back. Sucks that my 360's power brick is failing me. That's why I've been on PS3 so much recently.

Last edited:

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door.

Not the biggest fan of turn based games, but TTYD is fun and represents everything a sequel should be: New and better than the original and every way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom