• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Last Game That You Played

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance - 9.25/10

An amazing game from beginning to end. The story and characters are so well-written and the gameplay is some of the best in the series. Probably my favorite FE game that I've played so far, beating out Blazing Blade. The overall experience is just so good. My only gripes are how the maps aren't some of the best I've played and the gameplay is a bit on the slower side, but it's still a fantastic game.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Persona 3: Dancing In Starlight
Excellent tracklist and presentation. The 'social events' are a bit awkwardly written, but they work.
7/10

Persona 4: Dancing All Night
The story mode drags a bit, but what's there is fantastic, the tracklist SLAPS and the various outfits are super fun to try out.
8.5/10

Persona 5: Dancing In Moonlight
Meh. What the hell.
5/10

Overall the package is, despite it's steep price, a must-buy for Persona fans that likes rhythm games.

Ninja

Well well well
Ghost of Tsushima - 10/10.

This game is not technically perfect by any means, but my god, this game for me, is a visual, musical, and fun masterpiece. This is everything I wanted in an open world samurai game. Absolutely incredible gameplay, and a wonderful story.

This game is not technically perfect by any means, but my god, this game for me, is a visual, musical, and fun masterpiece. This is everything I wanted in an open world samurai game. Absolutely incredible gameplay, and a wonderful story.

I really want to play that. I've had my eye on it since the reveal. I'm glad it ended up being so good :)

Spongebob Battle for Bikini bottom rehydrated
I wrote a review for this game for my buddy's YouTube channel that I edit the videos for it's just as good as I remember but mostly a breeze of a game no real challenge I gave it a
9 out of 10 for children
7 out of 10 for adult fans

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Pine
5/10

It's an interesting idea and it's fun at times, but the entire game feels like it's still in beta. The draw distance is abysmal, it's full of little glitches and lags a bit at times. 2 or 3 times, the game just shut itself off due to an "unexpected error". Thankfully it does autosave quite often, so no progress was lost. Though the game doesn't need voice acting, it sorta feels like it could have used it for the main cutscenes, along with being a bit more cinematic. The game also needs a bit more side content. There are only 2 sidequests (that I've found), and both are found near the same place (one from an NPC, the other from a note in the same cave). I feel as each of the 5 different tribes should have had a sidequest each, so when you are allied to them you get access to that quest. Also there is a bit of lack of creatures on the island. Other than the 5 tribes (Krockers (Crocodiles), Litters (Lizards), Fexels (Foxes), Gobbledew (Birds) and Caribblins (Raindeer/Caribou)) there's the Human tribe (other than yourself they all stay in the starting area and don't interact with the rest of the world until the end) and the 4 Tambas (little koala/bear creatures) that help you. There are only 4 different animals, and only 1 of them is an actual enemy that can attack you. I feel like there should have been a bit more variety in the wildlife.
The story itself is fine; The humans are basically at the bottom of the foodchain in this world, and now their home is slowly crumbling to bits, so it's up to you to scour the island for a new safe place to call home. The only problem I have with it is that a few of the main quests really stops you from progressing for quite some time, as it can take a really long time to get the correct materials to craft what you need.
I do really like that the game doesn't have any sort of currency, but instead relies on trading. You'll have to switch around you allegiances quite a bit between the 5 tribes to beat the game, and if you're currently "hostile" with a tribe, they'll attack you on sight. I also like the combat system in the game. It's only problem is that it doesn't really lend itself to good bossfights. There are very few bossfights in the game, and their only difference to normal battles is that the "bosses" have more health and deal more damage.
It's a fine game, but it just doesn't feel completely finished.

Quin

Disaster Master

Pretty much this. I'm not sure how I would find it if I wasn't into the whole old school japan thing, but I am, and while it has a lot of open world game flaws, the gameplay itself and combat is still top.
9,6/10. Got the platinum but still wanna play more

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Richard and Alice
Little adventure game that was fun. I think I got the bad ending seeing as Alice shot herself to teach Richard a lesson.

Blasphemous
Great action platofrmer. Very striking imagery, very intense in parts, some bull**** bosses that can **** off. Overall, a great game. I think I got the bad ending seeing as I was judged unworthy and my corpse was added to the pile.

A Plague Tale: Innocence
Very enjoyable game. Lot of stealth, some action. Very story heavy. I actually thought it was mostly a story-focused game from the little I saw before playing, but there was plenty of gameplay, too. Good cast of characters I actually gave a **** about, and they managed to make the five-year old not annoying at all, which was very nice. It's also disturbing seeing so many angry rats, especially with how they flow like water when they move. Lot of striking imagery, some of it very gruesome. I really liked this one.

Carrion
A strange flesh-hungry monster has escaped containment and is rampaging through a secret research facility. You play as the monster. Really cool game. It's a Metroidvania, I suppose, but there's not much in the way of exploration and secrets. It's pretty straightforward, and not very long. You'll get through it quite handily in a few hours. It's good fun, though, and the ending was very satisfying in a chilling kind of way.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
Four Swords Anniversary edition: Dang this game is short. Even with the extra memory levels I finished the game in just a few hours. Still, I had fun with this. I think it has the best level design of the multiplayer Zeldas, especially since you only have to play as 2 links instead of 3 or 4. Based on level design and fun factor alone, I’d say this is the best of the 3, but i just can’t put it above FSA in good faith due to how inaccessible it is. 7/10

Pokemon Shield 7/10

I'll admit I did not have high expectations for this game, but despite the really short draw distance and really blurry graphics in some parts, this is the very first Pokemon game I wanted to beat for the story. I named my box legendary Wolfie, and favorite spot to relax is the Slumbering Weald.

Destroy All Humans 2020 remake - 5/10

Still feels as cheap and tacky as it did back in the day and still isn't fun. Far too much reliance on stealth and it's buggy.

Doesn't even look that nice for a modern remake either.

Ninja

Well well well
Pretty much this. I'm not sure how I would find it if I wasn't into the whole old school japan thing, but I am, and while it has a lot of open world game flaws, the gameplay itself and combat is still top.
9,6/10. Got the platinum but still wanna play more

Even before upgrades, the combat is very fluid and rewarding if you can time things right. Usually I get pretty bored after completing main stories of games. I haven’t touched FF7R or TLOU2 after beating them, but I find myself keep coming back to this game. Something about it is just perfect. The world is large, but not overwhelmingly large where there is nothing to see or do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom