• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Last Game That You Played

Batman: Arkham City
8/10
Fantastic game, but a little short. The combat, while usually quite good, occasionally feels sluggish. However, everything else about the game is perfect.

The Tomb Raider 2013 Reboot- 9/10
So utterly fantastic, I just finished the game on normal and am now instantly replaying it again on hard. I own a Mac and I'm waiting for the day Rise of the Tomb Raider comes out on Mac as well!

Ace Attorney Apollo Justice 8/10 it was good but not as good as the the three phoenix wright games. the only case I really enjoyed in this game is the first and last but still fun tho

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
Enter the Gungeon. 7/10

A very fun rogue explorer game. It can be frustrating when the game decides to give you nothing but junk. It has a lot of fun bosses. Interesting things to do. The achievments can be funny and it has funny characters and dialogue.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Black Ops 3
2/5

Activision and Treyarch prove once again that theg are utter **** at game design. And the continued season pass is worse than the atandard maps...ahsolutely pathetic. These morons need to ger the **** out of gaming.

Doom 2016, 9.8/10. It would recieve a perfect score but the MP has mistakes, as well as SnapMap being a bit too limiting. The single player is the best fps single player to date.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Twilight princess hd 6/10
Visually the textures thay were change looked great but the hame is still marred simply by virtue of it being TP. They cant slap bandaids on a heart blown apart by buckshot.

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
Metroid Fusion

Quick Rating 4/5

Solid 2D Adventure game. Not as solid as either Super Metroid or Metroid: Zero Mission, but a really fun game. Great atmosphere. I think it's the first time a 2D 16-bit game has actually scared me. Some of those SA-X sequences were quite nerve-wracking.

Story was a bit weird, but I didn't mind the dialogue.

Overall, I'd say my only complaint is that it doesn't feel as "smooth" as Zero Mission.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Old School mothalickin' RuneScape

10/10

Reminds me of my childhood, ****s great, already have 19 mining too after maybe 10 hrs of playtime.

Brian Frost

JPEG DEATH
Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime: 7/10
A simultaneously enjoyable and infuriating multiplayer experience. The difficulty disappointingly depreciates when playing with more players. The visuals are fantastic, the power-ups are intriguing and useful; this game offers quite a lot. However it's really only 'excellent' if you have some friends, and it isn't too enjoyable without some controllers. That said, I would DEFINITELY suggest it if it's on sale. I don't see anyone with a heart finding this game to be less than fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom