• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Last Game That You Played

Pawarumi - 8/10
-An absolute brain melter and pretty damn hard. But we have some meaty content, great visuals, awesome music and replay value (we even have a story!) A must for Shmup fans.

Ghost Blade HD - 7/10
-This game does nothing new and nothing clever but it does what it does well. I'd recommend it as an introduction to the genre. #EDFforever

Last edited:

Quin

Disaster Master
Fire Emblem Three houses.
Surprised its this good honestly. After the train wreck that is Fates I thought the series would only get worse, but this is one, if not the best FE game I played. It has some tough competition with the first GBA title though.
while it was great, I don't see myself replaying it for the other 2 houses anytime soon though. Kinda sounds like a slog to go through the teacher part again so soon.
8/10

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
wow this was a great game, I loved playing as Bowser and wish his sections lasted more than the bros, after Paper Mario 2 (and maybe 64?), this has to be among my favorite Mario RPGs

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
Panzer Dragoon: Remake - 9/10

Took me a moment to figure out the camera controls but after that it was a really fun time with some great bosses and excellent music.
I agree, though it might be just me but the shooting felt a little shoddy in that I wasn't sure if I was hitting the target right sometimes, but it's still a great game and looks real nice, $25 might be a bit much for some people but it's a high recommend otherwise

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
It's a game that never ends, so might as well rate it now. After 60 hours, I think I have my opinion steadfast.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons - 9.5/10.

This game is blowing me away minute by minute. 0.5 knockoff for some annoyances, but it's damn near flawless in what it sets out to do.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core, that was a pretty solid game and man that music threw me in for a loop b/c of how it's all heavy metal, in some ways it kinda made me appreciate the regular FF7 even more and it was great to see Midgar and certain other locations w/ updated graphics [and we'll all be seeing a lot more of that very soon]
and god freaking damn it that ending, if you've played FF7 then you know how Crisis Core ends, but knowing what happens didn't make it sting any less

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
Resident Evil 3. I was really looking forward to this game. The Resident Evil 2 remake was incredibly, easily my game of the year for 2019 and one of the best horror games I've played. It had oodles of replay value, lots of modes, tons of unlockables, and is still a game I boot up.

But the Resident Evil 3 remake is... a very mixed bag. Where gameplay and spooks in REmake 2 felt organic and gameplay focused, REmake 3 puts too much emphasis on linear action setpieces. Nemesis, the cornerstone of the original game, is mostly relegated to scripted action moments.

The game's only campaign if a five or six hour ordeal, and without any extra modes to jump through or meaningful secrets to unlock, it's just not a game I can justify playing through more than once.

6/10

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Doom Eternal: 9/10

Probably one of the best FPS games I’ve ever played. It improved a lot on 2016 and it was a very enjoyable time. The combat is fantastic and I really enjoyed finding all the collectibles and secrets. My only really gripe is I didn’t really enjoy and of the boss fights and the marauder is probably one of the worst designed enemies in any game ever.

Resident Evil 3: 7/10

I’m not as disappointed in this game as most people are. I feel like with what they did with it the length was decent enough. I do feel like it has some replay value too just because of the shop items and the ranking system. I found the story overall really poor though and the main villain had no motive or reasoning other than “I wanted to”. There’s also a lot I wanted to see from the adapted from original the the choice system they had whenever Nemesis appeared. It was a little disappointing but I still felt like it was a pretty enjoyable experience. The Nemesis fights were pretty cool and I also like how you can unlock harder difficulty settings. This review was kind of all over the place but whatever. This game was pretty decent but compared to the RE2 remake it’s pretty lackluster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom