• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Last Game That You Played

Sheikah_Witch

passionate open autistic european female
ZD Legend
I don't think I'm gonna 'finish' this game since it's more or less endless but Super Mario Maker 2 - 9/10. I really thought I would be bored within hours but I'm in LOVE with this game. Just can't put it down !!

mαrkαsscoρ

Sal Manella
ZD Legend
Pac Man World 1 and 2

1: this game is fun but also freaking hard, not just in terms of obstacles and enemy placements, but also the depth perception since its a PS1 game, it can be a bit shoddy in knowing if you'll land a jump or not, but aside some levels that can be a real challenge and the bosses, I still had a great time overall

2: this is a game right from my childhood since I rented it once on the gamecube way back, got it for the PS2 from a swap meet like last year and just now got around to it....it's aight
it was surreal to go back to this after so many years but I kinda liked how the levels were handled in the first game just a little more, this one's a bit easier and way shorter but still a solid game regardless

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Staff member
ZD Champion
The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine

I love how colourful Toussaint is. Beauclair looks like it's made out of French Fancies :rosa:

Lots of vampires. Very cool. Lots of funny accents. Very cool. Geralt looks directly at the camera at the end. Cringe.

Overall I give it a Fat Willy Mode Engaged/10

Twilight Shadows

"Monster: A word used to discriminate the unknown"
Last game I beaten was Super Mario World, overall I give it a 9/10. The only thing I can deduct from it is no permanent collectibles, so collecting the Dragon Coins and Power Moons are useless unless you need lives.

But overall, it's a Timeless Classic.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Staff member
ZD Champion
Tokyo Dark
Spent the day playing an anime visual novel. I know, I know, I'm surprised I'm alive, too.

It was a very interesting game. There was a section that had me eating delicious pancakes and making cat noises with an adorable maid, and then a section with me going in circles in the Suicide Forest as more and more hanging corpses appear in the mist. This game gets intense at times. It legitimately scared me and legitimately upset me. I was also very surprised to find that what I thought would be the 'Good' ending doesn't seem to have been the 'Good' ending after all.

Looking forward to going back through and making different choices. Hoping for a somewhat better outcome next time.

Thank you to @Christmas Spirit for the recommendation <3

Mega Atsuma

Story Teller
Pokemon Sword: 8/10 It's good but not great like other of its predecessors were. (IMO) From my personal point of view, I think it lacks extra things to do after you finish the main quest, which is to become champion, like always. Sure, you had that little extra story with those two nobles, but then the whole being in the wild running around gets old too fast just picking stuff up and hunting in the dens. I also didn't feel the story had a gripping sensation to it, like that of X's and Y's had back in the day. More over, I feel like too many good pokemon were left out. Also, this is just a little extra of my opinion of what I would remove from the game in order to make it better: I would remove the whole thing about having pokemon learning moves that don't really belong to them; like for example a Gardevoir knowing grass and electric moves. In competitive battling, I think it's just ridiculous seeing some fairy type pokemon hitting my Mawile with a fire move and KOing it. lol That kind of thing is silly, and I know it adds to the whole battle strategy system, but I think it would be better if a pokemon didn't have too many outs like that just to be able to stand up to a pokemon that it's weak against.

Twilight Shadows

"Monster: A word used to discriminate the unknown"
Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex 8/10.

Mostly due to nostalgia, but I've beaten this game countless times, 106%ed it twice, this time being the second, and I can finally say I've beaten it in one sitting 106% as well. However, I would not recommend it, as if you haven't trained mind into beating every single level without difficulty, even the levels that you unlock with the relics, the game will be brutal. Like I said, I've completed this game countless times, so I know the first 25 Levels by heart. It only took me 4 hours to beat the game, but because I haven't practiced the last five levels that often, it took me an additional in 13 hours to beat it a 106%. And afterwards I was exhausted. It's definitely worth the play if you never got the chance to play the original trilogy.

However, there's a lot more visual glitches in the GameCube version, the PlayStation 2 version fix those visual glitches but the loading times take forever, so it's a give-and-take. Personally, I prefer to PlayStation 2 version.

mαrkαsscoρ

Sal Manella
ZD Legend
Castlevania the Adventure Rebirth
really good game honestly, it's not really a straight remake of the original game boy version, it's more so a remix or reimagining, heck the stage 1 song is the same from bloodlines
stage select is weird though b/c you have to hold right on the main menu, , its a solid game though if a bit on the short side

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom