Happy Mask Shop's #1 employee
- Aug 22, 2018
- Behind you!
- opresive strait wite mail
Wolfenstein: The New Order
- Really reminds me of Goldeneye 007 (which is one of my favorite games).
- Explores a "what if" timeline in which the Axis wins WW2. History plays out similarly yet completely differently.
- Shooting, exploding, stabbing, or otherwise tormenting Nazis is always fun.
- There are a couple of characters who are given interesting stories, especially Wyatt and Fergus.
- Starting to show it's age at 5 years old.
- Soundtrack is lacking.
- Stealth sections could be tedious at times.
- My revenge against the Nazis still isn't quite satisfied. I want to burn Adolf and Heinrich's brains out. I was expecting an ending cutscene where you get to rip Deathshead's organs out of his *** for what he did to Fergus/Wyatt.