• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Last Game That You Played

Kerbal Space Program.
9/10 - needs better music, but otherwise a wonderful game. I've got thousands of hours in it and still going. That's probably more than all my Zelda play combined.

The legend of Zelda skyward sword, I have total conflict with this game were I loved the story of the game but the motion controls and gameplay over all got repetitive and really linear. I found it hard to make it to the end I only really did it because I wanted the story out of it, so overall probably a 5/10 I would much rather replay twilight princess I had a much more enjoyable game play experience out of that game

Massive Chalice: It's a really interesting game with some very unique gameplay elements. I would definitely recommend for any strategy fan.

Amy Lu Minati

The Triangle conspiracy
The legend of Zelda skyward sword, I have total conflict with this game were I loved the story of the game but the motion controls and gameplay over all got repetitive and really linear. I found it hard to make it to the end I only really did it because I wanted the story out of it, so overall probably a 5/10 I would much rather replay twilight princess I had a much more enjoyable game play experience out of that game
Lol same game, opposite rating. I 'd easily give SS a 10/10, my opinion on the gameplay is also opposite, I found everything new and exciting and really not any more linear than the other 3D Zelda games, I mean, there were technically 4 overworlds in the game and there was so much more to do outside of the main story compared to the other games (gratitude crystal side quests, treasure hunting for stuff other than money, boss endurance, item and potion upgrades. A buy and sell system that depended on the time of day...etc.) I loved the motion controls and I think it did a lot better than twilight princess in pretty much everything (story, boss fights, character dev, gameplay, minigames, exploration). I replayed this game along with ALTTP the most. But I guess people do like different games for different reasons.

karu

Panamaniac
Yokai Watch, I rate it 9/10. Would of liked more on the main quest instead of most of the game including sooo many side quests

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Forza Horizon 3 - 9.5/10
Greatest driving game this gen. Appeals to even people who don't normally play driving games either. Its one of those gem games.

Din.Farore.Nayru

Extraordinary Machine
Majora's Mask 3D - 8.5/10

One of my favorite Zelda games, and one which makes me extremely nostalgic. Replaying the 3D version, however, I realized how similar it is to OoT. I know it is a direct sequel, but it just seemed a little too similar in some ways - and I don't remember feeling that way when I originally played it. I love the story so much though - it's up there with OoT, Twilight Princess, and Skyward Sword in my top 4.

Last game I finished was Beyond Two Souls. Starts of a little bit slowly but as the story unfolds you find yourself slowly getting more and more in to it. I would say overall I would give it a 7.5-8/10. It was really good but certain things lacked a little bit of substance.

Borderlands 2 - Haven't gotten too far into it yet, but so far, I really like it--especially that art style. 9/10

Handsome Jack and his butt stallion though... looool

If it's the last game I've played, it's Dark Souls 2: SOTFS, which has been getting higher and higher in my scale compared to the last time I played, I would say 8.5/10 by now, or even 9/10.
If it's the last "new" game I played, in the sense that the last game I did my first playthrough of... It's either wow Legion, 8/10 or Bravely Second, 9/10. Can't wait for Bravely Sword...

Im currently replaying Oot. Id give that a 10. Apart from that The last game i played new was ALttP. That one is really good as well. I give the game a 10, but my controller is being stupid which makes it really hard to do anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom