• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Avatar!

T

TheLastLink

I'm not sure if this goes here, but here it is.
basically you rate how much you like the person above's
avatar on a scale of 1 to 10, and say what you like/dislike about it.
like this. Poster1: "7/10, because i like purple link, and it is in 3D!"
now someone just has to start by rating my avi.

Last edited by a moderator:

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
9.5/10

Well, first of all, it's a very good quality image. No blockiness, distortion, animation, or distracting flavor text. The subject matter is also interesting. It's a female dark elf, and I've always kind of had a soft spot for dark elves despite their inherently evil nature. I suppose what the image says to me is, "I know I'm not perfect. In fact, I can be despicable. I won't be ashamed of my past... but I'm willing to open myself up to a new way of thinking." It just evokes the idea of a person who's not quite on your side, but who shows the potential to be converted if you're persuasive, patient, and forgiving. It's the kind of thing I like to see in movies.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
ThatOneGriffin: 5/10. Meh - it's just sort of generic, a sprite Ganon, yet it's actually a very nice sprite, nice and clean.

I'm thinking about changing my avi and sig soon, so get your opinions in on my current while you can. For reference for anyone coming to this topic after I've changed it: My current avatar is fan art and is the Hero of Twilight standing before the Hero of Time's grave - "Link at Link's tombstone."

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
7.5/10 Meh, Link showing his back to me is disrespectful, I should throw him in one of the dungeons and have him starve a few days. XD

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
8/10

I love the contrasting colours going on there, and especially the green outline aginst the purple and the orange, very striking... but the image is a tad blurry and looks a little... idk how to say it. It's interesting and cool, but just not my... kind of image really. It still looks great though, especially if that's you're kind of thing, hence the score!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom