• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Anime OP / ED Above You

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Also, Guys.
While it's probably fine to just post the extended song, I'm assuming this thread means OP and EP as something that includes not only that but also the visuals that accompany them. It's the short animated openings and endings that appear on most episodes of these series.

They're equally if not even more important to the shows than just the choice of the song. And in the context of this thread, are much more important for other people interested in seeking the shows being posted here.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
When I said you could see the URL in the quote, I mean the video code between the [MEDIA] [/MEDIA] command in the BBcode formatation. There's no need to quote and post it here. In the video in the post you quoted (Cowboy Bebop's OP) you should be able to see that the code is "EL-D9LrFJd4" (stuff like the :1 or &t=30s should be ignored).

You can paste it in a random youtube video's URL after the "/watch?v=", replacing the current video code, to go to the video in question. You probably won't have access to it though since the restriction should happen regardless of where you're trying to watch, but it will be the "full link" you were asking for.
For a more complete workaround, you can try to swap the "/watch?v=" part in the Youtube link for "/embed/", still followed by the video code. I'm not completely sure it fixes this, but it's worth trying it.
Pretty much this.

Unless you have a good VPN, the restriction will happen regardless if I post a raw link, or embed it.

Kirino

Tatakae
8/10 - Nice vocals and pretty cool visual effects

The opening is insanely good but also a bit obvious, so I'll do the ED for the third episode:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom