• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate the Anime OP / ED Above You

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Woah that's a really unique intro! I have no idea what the series is about, but now the intro's got me invested. Very cool. Also is that kana-boon I hear? I used to listen to them all the time. Based on this, they're still awesome.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Woah that's a really unique intro! I have no idea what the series is about, but now the intro's got me invested. Very cool. Also is that kana-boon I hear? I used to listen to them all the time. Based on this, they're still awesome.

It's from Perfect Insider. It's basically a duo investigating a murder case.
It's not bad but it gets a bit awkward in some points and is a bit strechy, but it's a decent mystery.
And yea! it's Kanna-Boon hahaha.

sdgfddhgfhfghgfh
Oh god I must protect this doggo at all costs
10/10 good song and even better pupper

(this one the ED changes every episode I think, so it's more for the song)

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
It's from Perfect Insider. It's basically a duo investigating a murder case.
It's not bad but it gets a bit awkward in some points and is a bit strechy, but it's a decent mystery.
And yea! it's Kanna-Boon hahaha.

sdgfddhgfhfghgfh
Oh god I must protect this doggo at all costs
10/10 good song and even better pupper

(this one the ED changes every episode I think, so it's more for the song)

4/10
this is just worse you wa shock

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
C'mon Mikey...

I get you don't like song, and that's fine. Everyone has different musical tastes. But you could be a bit more respectful and kind about the way you say it. That goes a long way. I don't know if it's with everybody, but whenever I share something I love, I get very nervous. I really want them to enjoy it as much as I did, but there's also the feeling deep down that they'll hate it. Since I feel that a lot, I always try to be respectful if I don't particularly enjoy something someone else shares. It doesn't happen often though (you guys got good taste!) <3

It's okay if you didn't like listening to the song. But wording matters.

I thought the visuals were weird, but definitely in a good way. And the hallway shot got me tensing up because it looked like something straight out of a horror game lol. But I think the point of the show is to be a bit strange and leave an impact on the viewer so they'll remember it distinctly. Btw Ex I thought the song was pretty cool! I did not expect those fish to pop up haha. That outro was full of surprises, but that's what made it entertaining. <3
I'd give it about a 6.5/10

Anyways, here ya go:
(I love the song so much)

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
C'mon Mikey...

I get you don't like song, and that's fine. Everyone has different musical tastes. But you could be a bit more respectful and kind about the way you say it. That goes a long way. I don't know if it's with everybody, but whenever I share something I love, I get very nervous. I really want them to enjoy it as much as I did, but there's also the feeling deep down that they'll hate it. Since I feel that a lot, I always try to be respectful if I don't particularly enjoy something someone else shares. It doesn't happen often though (you guys got good taste!) <3

It's okay if you didn't like listening to the song. But wording matters.

I thought the visuals were weird, but definitely in a good way. And the hallway shot got me tensing up because it looked like something straight out of a horror game lol. But I think the point of the show is to be a bit strange and leave an impact on the viewer so they'll remember it distinctly. Btw Ex I thought the song was pretty cool! I did not expect those fish to pop up haha. That outro was full of surprises, but that's what made it entertaining. <3
I'd give it about a 6.5/10

Anyways, here ya go:
(I love the song so much)

Not really my kind of music but it has a nice sort of funk vibe to it that I can appreciate. The animation was also pretty unique with the lineart with the quick painted flat colors that aren't polish.

7/10 (a pretty good score from me)

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Love the song, awesome guitar and dramatic singing are epic together. I've been meaning to watch AoT soon, and now intro has kinda reignited my excitement to watch it. The ending of the song got so intense haha
8/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom