• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate Ezlo!!!

T

Typhingblade

>.>

2/10 he naggs too much... and plus a guy on your head...:sick:

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I give him 8/10. Actually liked him quite well! And Link looked stupid before he got him on top of his head :lol: Why don´t I give him a perfect score of 10? He talked a bit too much in the beginning of the game!

Johnny Boy

Doctor JB!
Easily 10/10. He owns Navi anyday. :clap:
His fun use of words, quirky sound effects, and unforgettable criticism were the best. I like how in the end, he and Link even had a little bond of friendship going, and he was sad to leave him. The first time you ride on one of those mine carts and go 90 miles an hour, you get off and Elzo is about to die. Classic.

C

Caleb, Of Asui

Ezlo's 10/10, partly because he's one of the coolest of the "sidekicks" you get in Zelda games, and partly because I'm not really critical about much of anything. :P

Shnappy

derp
My goodness. No question. 10/10. He was easily the most humorous, one of the most helpful, and without him it would be harder to love The Minish Cap.

M

martynj

6/10 he wasn't one of my favourite sidekicks and he did ramble on quite a lot

ShellShocker

adjective spaceman
Hmm, I thought I had already posted here...

I give Ezlo an eight out of ten, it was a great sidekick, and was very funny. xD
It was hilarious in the fire dungeon when you rode in the cart, ahh... good times.

He was a pretty cool sidekick, and a change from a fairy, which is pretty good. It was good how you could talk to him whenever you wanted if you hadn't played in a while, or sometimes you just hurry and need to get the information you missed. :)

Fairies are pretty cool, but Ezlo rocks! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom