• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate Ezlo!!!

Chris

It has been awhile...
Me, I give Ezlo a 7/10 becuase he is really funny and a great partner too! He helps you transform into a Minish. Tell me what you think of Ezlo!

chrisbg99

OBEY THE FIST!
I always wondered, why turn him into a walking hat? Why not a rock or something?

But as far as Zelda sidekicks go, he is probably the best.

8/10. He was a cool sidekick, he was pretty funny, and he turned you Minish. It was also hilarious, the first time you rode on one of the super-fast carts in the fire dungeon. The noise he made... just unforgettable.

Claire

The Geekette
8/10.
Why? He was bugging you constantly like some of the other sidekicks, and besides that - he was a rather dashing hat. ^^

But besides that, he was able to give tips and advice if you needed it and was a good sidekick to refer back to. He may have squawked often, but I'd prefer to talk to him than a few other of the past sidekicks.

Moosh_is_cool

Still a Moosh fan!
I give im an 8. he was kind of funny but he would point out the obvious a lot. And he was really mean to link :(.

th_ezloalone.gif
Ezlo looks cool ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom