• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rare zelda games

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
I want to talk about all the rare Zelda's: Zelda Game and Watch is the hardest Zelda out there, but is really fun. The enemies include Genies, Moblins and Stalfos. The main villains are 8 Dragons of Havoc. Also Zelda Watch is challenging, but very engaging. The enemies are Keese and Gels. The main villains are Aquamentus & his 3 sons. Another rare, but fun Zelda is Freshly Picked Tingle's Rosey Rupeeland. Main villians include Uncle Rupee, Beetle Lord Death Bug, the Oinker Warrior Leader, and Stalfo Captain. I've 100% ed the game. In Tingles Balloon Fight DS you unlock pictures in the gallery, depending on your scores in the various modes. The different modes are P1, where you need to pop the other enemies balloons, but watch out for the lightening clouds and the fish at the bottom, who wil eat you! The 2nd mode is 2-player where you and a friend work on it together. It's the same as 1 player mode, except your allowed to have a partner to help you. The 3rd mode is called Balloon Trip, all you have to do is get to the end of the stage without getting struck by lightening and collect the money along the way. Be careful though because that nasty fish is in the water and once you get too close, he'll try and eat you. The final mode is options. Where you can choose either Rupee Land or Balloon Fight music and 1-6 lives for the main quest in 1 player mode. Finally, you have a gallery for pictures you've unlocked In Tingles Love Balloon trip, the villains include Yomie, but I'm not sure of the spelling or pronounciation. The other main villain is Segar. Throughout the game, he causes trouble. Good game, but I can't understand it very well because it's all in Japanese. You may have heard about the BS Zeldas, which include, BS Legend of Zelda, BS Legend of Zelda Ancient Stone Tablets, and Legend of Zelda Triforce Gods. These are rare and exciting games. Too much Tingle Packed is another Tingle game, but is only available for the DSI ware in Japan. It's a game with 5 or more mini games that are weird, but it's still fun. The CDI Games get a lot of criticism for being the most stupid games out there. I really don't think Zelda's Adventures, Zelda the Wand of Gamalon and Link the Faces of Evil are that bad. All 3 are star Gannon as the main villian. They're actually fun side scroller games that have a lot of trading in them. Next, I'd like to mention Zelda Four Swords in Japan. It has Tetra's Trackers, where you and 4 friends collect various clues on many islands. __Legend of Zelda, the Mystical Seed of Courage, was originally intended to be in the Triforce Trilogy, but because of complications with the password system, it was never done and Nintendo only released Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages.

RARE ZELDA GMAES I HAVE
Zelda Game and Watch
zelda watch
Freshly Picked Tingle's Rosey Rupeeland
Tingles Balloon Fight DS
Tingles Love Balloon trip
four swords
four swords adventures
links cross bow training
I hope the zelda fans will like it tell me if you have any rare zelda games

do you have rare zelda games i want to find out are thay rare how many zelda game do you have at all

Last edited by a moderator:

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
ok that is cool i like loz what is your top zelda games

the hardest zelda game ever is zelda game and watch what about you

Link's Crossbow Training is pretty easy to find. Whenever I go to Walmart, I always see a few copies with the Zapper there.

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
yes well it is not a main zelda and it will eventually be rare but still its harder a lot to find then Twilight Princess

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
sorry but this is rare zelda games not Fan zelda games sorry
and yes thay need to put Fan Games and rare zelda games on zelda dungeon

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
ebay is a good place
Zelda Game and Watch hard to find
zelda watch hard to find
Tingles Balloon Fight DS hard to find
Tingles Love Balloon trip hard to find

on ebay. ebay is a good place to find rare zelda games

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Rare Zelda games?

I have my Zelda Game and Watch, It still works and is still playable but I find it easy to beat. :P It was a gift from my Uncle on my father's side. Other rare Zelda games I have are Four Swords series, Link's Crossbow training and Tingle Games. Yes, I play tingle Games, For fun and to make fun of tingle, in a good way. :P

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
yes i know you can download BS The Legend of Zelda: Ancient Stone Tablets and BS The Legend of Zelda but i do not know about BS Legend of Zelda Triforce of Gods

Can I download them free?...:huh::huh::huh::shake:
yes but not zelda watch. zelda watch is too rare of a game

zelda watch is a lot like loz it has 4 dungeons with 4 rooms pre dungeon and The enemies are Keese and Gels The main villain is Aquamentus the view overhead and the items are the Boomerang/Bombs/Sword boss 1 1s called the first son of Aquamentus boss 2 1s called the 2 son of Aquamentus boss 3 is 1s called the 3 son of Aquamentus
AND boss 4 the final boss of the game is IS Aquamentus all the bosses look almost the same as Aquamentus. Aquamentus is so hard. he shoots a fireball that Warps all over the room at you. you have know recoveretime and you have 2 lives and 3 heart. now what could be harder is then that i will tell you.
Zelda Game and Watch is the hardest zelda game ever. first the game is a lot like AOL so it is a sidescoler
and you can only go up. ther is 1 dungeon but it is BIG! ther is over 40 rooms so it is big now The main villains are the 8 Dragons of Havoc and enemies include Genies Moblins and Stalfos all the bosses are is a Dragons of Havoc ther are 8 Dragons thay shoot a lot of fireballs at you overall Zelda Game and Watch
is harder then zelda watch but thay are all hard

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
all zelda villians
Ganon loz AOL ALTTP oot /BS The Legend of Zelda /BS The Legend of Zelda Triforce of the Gods/ BS The Legend of Zelda: The Ancient Stone Tablets OOA OOS FSA WW TP Master Quest Zelda The Wand of Gamelon /Zelda's Adventure/Link The Faces of Evil
Vaati FS FSA MC
Aquamentus zelda watch LOZ BS The Legend of Zelda OOS
King Bulblin tp
zant tp
Byrne st
Demon train st
cole st
Malladus st
bellum ph
Dragons of Havoc zelda game and watch
Majoras Mask mm
Cubus daughters ph