• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rare Selda's Soundtracks

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
Hello guys, His heiness, Lord DARK MASTER is here. ;) I, with all my brilliance, have just composed my next magnificent piece of wonder. I've made a soundtrack for eight Rare Selda's featuring Tingle's Balloon Fight DS,Color Changing Tingle's Love Balloon, Zelda Game and Watch, BS Legend of Zelda, BS Legend of Zelda Ancient Stone Tablets, Zelda Wand of Gamelon, Link the Faces of Evil, and Zelda's Adventures. I can't begin to describe how difficult & time consuming it was to make. Dungeon four in Zelda's Adventure had eighteen songs, which had to be captured using my Platinum HD Dazzle capture card, then I had to convert it all into an audio file. Thankfully, I had a little bit of help from my servant Anarchistbigred. Let it be known, that I am the first man ever to create a "Zelda's Adventure" soundtrack. These soundtracks are available to be downloaded for free from MediaFire in the link below, but you must have WinRAR or 7-zip to extract the files. Please note, if any web sites want to post these soundtracks on their site, I am completely comfortable with sharing. I obviously took the time out of my busy schedule to do create these tracks for the viewer's enjoyment, ...so enjoy and I'd appreciate your feedback.

BS Legend of Zelda Soundtrack
BS Legend of Zelda Ancient Stone Tablets Soundtrack
Tingle's Balloon Fight DS Soundtrack
Zelda Game and Watch Soundtrack
Link the Faces of Evil Soundtrack
Zelda Wand of Gamelon Soundtrack
Zelda's Adventure Soundtrack
Color Changing Tingle's Love Balloon Soundtrack

Last edited by a moderator:
Great Job, You deserve a gold star!!! It was time consuming for me too, My little Job in this was to find all the soundtracks that Dark Master could download and convert. i had a tough time with some of these and i even had to download some of them from YouTube.

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
Hey hey hey now I made the Zelda's Adventure one and that was the hardest because well..... you guys know by now if you have been reading the post up top!

I just fixed the problem now you should now be able to download it........................

T

ToonLinkGaming

I am impressed.

Seriously DARK MASTER, give yourself a pat-on-the-back, this is fantastic. I am downloading all of these because they are all so good.

BTW: I will never bow down to his highness, LORD DARK MASTER!!!
AH HA HAH AH AH AH AH AH AHAH AHAHA HA HA AHA HA AH AH AH AHHHHH! :mad:

Z

ZTB211

Oh Wow DARK MASTER, you really outdid yourself here, you should post this on the ZD Music Section.

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
It is rather impressive, this collection. I can't say I'm a huge fan of the Game&Watch Soundtrack |-(

Hey Hey Hey now I made the Zelda's Adventure one and that was the hardest because well.....

Of course im not suggesting that I did that to begin with, I searched for the game and watch soundtrack for you, downloaded it then sent it to you, that reminds me you forgot Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland as well, and i also found Link Faces of Evil. You did the rest :bleh:

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
The Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland Soundtrack was not complete so I didn't want to give people poor quality.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
You've done it again, Dark Master. (Oh wait, I'm Dark Master also D: ) Good job and thanks for finding these soundtracks.

By the way, you spelt Rare wrong. It is spelt Raer.

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
Thank you for the kind request~
I must say, this is a great... 'accomplishment', if you'd say it that way.
Well done, Lord Dark Master!! May all your hard work and effort lead to good results!!

Nine-tailed Fox

FUS RO DAH!!!!
Dang! Thanks so much for the BS Zelda soundtracks! I've been playing the BS Zeldas on that one website... I can't remember the name... Oh well! You must have spent some time on this! Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom