• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rank the seasons!

My order.

1. Spring
2. Autumn
3. Summer
4. Winter

Winter is in name only as Queensland has no true winter. It’s non existence is why it’s last on my list.
Also I do not like the cold. 40 degree summers are right up my alley.

Ninja

Well well well
I’ve lived somewhere with 100% humidity, and now I live in 100% dry ass heat. So,

1. Winter (Christmas time!)
2. Fall (best weather, fall plants are wonderful)
3. Spring (still relatively cool, flowers bloom)
4. Summer (110F weather, it’s like being in a broiling oven 24/6, high power bills)

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Spring > Autumn > Summer > Winter (except when I am in Sapporo for the Snow Festival in which case winter is #1)

I love spring the most generally as the weather is a nice temperature and there is plenty of life around, the mildness of autumn and the beautiful autumn colours makes for a close second and for the two more extreme temperature seasons it is mainly a matter of me liking heat more than cold.

1# Winter - Love snow man. snow boarding, snowball fights, snow days from work, also Christmas, New years & a couple birthdays too.
2# Spring - Nice transition between the chill of Winter & the heat of Summer
3# Autumn - Starting to cool down again after Summer. Gonna get some rain but it always rains in the UK all year round anyway
4# Summer - Don't dislike but it's either torrential rain or way too hot, also most bugs irritate me & I sometimes get awoken by the early sunrises.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Spring, Autumn, Winter, Summer.

This summer hasn't been too bad but I hate being too hot. I don't mind winter that much despite the fact that the air hurts my face, since it's pretty easy to get warm. Summer is just hot, and you can only go so far with taking your clothes off before it's considered public indecency.

Spring is the best season. It's nice and warm, and also cool and breezy, and everything starts growing again.

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
I have always liked summer mostly because my birthday is three days after the Summer Solstice, I don't like Winter after New Year's especially when I lived in Iowa too stark and bitterly cold, It reminded me a little bit of the set of the Cohen Brothers movie Fargo Except there is no threat of being fed into a wood chipper right as the cops arrive.

Last edited:

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
Winter > Autumn > Spring > Summer

I love the winter. If I could have the temps be 20-40F all the time, I would. Autumn is nice too with all the beautiful foliage, and spring is fine. I can't stand the summer and heat though.

Summer-Many good memories are made almost every summer. Swimming is fun.

Autumn-Its lovely weather, (until November) warm with crisp breezes, rain and beautiful leaves.

Spring-A bit too cold still, but I like the flowers and listening to bird species starting to come back from migration and gentle sunshine.

Winter-Bleh. I don't like California winters, they're dull. I don't like winters with actual snow and ice either. I don't like being cold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom