• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rank the seasons!

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Summer is the best, it's warm and nice... and it has my birthday!
Then I'd say autumn, cause it's still a bit warm in the beginning and just overall quite ok.
Then winter. It's really beautiful with the snow (if there is snow...), but here in Sweden, it gets so dark and cold for so long...
I probably like spring the least, because it's still icy and cold, since the sea hasn't really warmed up yet, and most people seem to get sick during the early spring. I'm also a bit impatient since it's so close to summer XD

Spring, Winter, Autumn, Summer

Spring is always nice and calm, it's a new beginning.
Winter has snow and I can hide away.
Autumn is okay. Everything starts dying, but everything does eventually.
Summer is hell. It's too warm, or when it's not, it's raining for some reason.

Spring > Fall > Winter = Summer

Spring's always been my favorite, though fall has a wondeful atmosphere.

Toss up for winter and summer as which should be ranked last, as they both have things I like and don't like. Winter is pretty at times, and summer has the stormy weather. Winter is lonely because all my tree friends are asleep and all my bug friends are dead. Summer is just miserable and hot.

Summer is my favourite. I prefer to be too hot than too cold. Plus the fashion is nicer.

Spring second because the world is coking back to life.

Winter next because I like the way the world transforms.

Autumn last because it starts getting cold, living things lose their colour, there's death in the air and days get darker and shorter.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Winter-Autumn-Spring-Summer

I like winter best because it is the coldest time of year. I get to wear nice winter wear, jackets and gloves. I love the snow and the frost, though as our seasons are ****ed due to global warming we don't seem to get anything at the right time anymore. Winter also has Christmas and Christmas is the best!

Then Autumn. Autumn is often cooler after a usually unpleasant hot summer. Also it has Halloween which is really great (but not quite as good as Christmas)

Then Spring. It's still cold usually and there is Easter. The blossoms used to come out in spring but now they don't know when to come out because of the mucked up seasons.

Then Summer, my least favourite. I hate the heat and Summer is hot. It has no good holiday and I can't wear any kind of wintery clothing which I consider to look best.

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
Winter > Autumn > Spring > Summer

Winter owns since you have the holidays, and it also has my birthday in it as well. The snow is also pretty when it isn't disrupting my daily commute.

Autumn's pretty nice with the temperatures cooling and the leaves changing color and falling and all that. Spring's also interesting, temperatures are pretty decent and things are starting to grow again after the snow's melted away.

Summer sucks, it's too hot. Enough said.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
S Tier: Winter.
A Tier: Fall.
B Tier: Spring.
F Tier: Summer.

Winter is nice, it's fun, and I love snow. Fall is awesome because it's not too hot, not too cold, plus it's Spooky Season! Spring's aight because that's around the time of my birthday.

Summer can go away. It's way too damn hot.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Spring > Summer > Fall > Winter

Spring is definitely the best. The transitional period between winter and summer, when it starts getting warmer and the winter coat finally comes off, is so nice. The other seasons are meh to me. Summer is nice because I get a break from school and I love summer storm season, but it's also the time when my city is plagued with construction (well that's year round, but more prominent in the summer) and it's just hot. Also 18 hours of sunlight at this latitude is stupid Fall is usually quite windy and the temperature drops at a rapid rate, meaning the colder temperatures can be quite jarring; yet, Fall has my birthday so I can't hate it too much. Winter just sucks, especially here. I hate snow, though back home it was nice because i could ski, but here it's just cold and dry and I hate driving to class when it's still night time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom