• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rank the Indiana Jones movies

Inspired by the Chris Pratt could be Indiana Jones thread.

Timeless adventure, great theme, Harrison Ford's hunky self (I had a puppy crush on Indy when I was a kid), awesome and beautiful locations and each movie had its own distinct voice. Rank em!

Temple of Doom-I thought this was the best movie, I loved the mine car chase, the scene where the kid got lowered into lava used to give me nightmares, I thought India was beautiful and I loved the restaurant scene where he first meets Willie and the Chinese guy poisons him. Also Shorty had more guts then any of the adults who followed Dr. Jones around in any film.

Last Crusade-I actually got to see this one in theater, it was awesome! I always felt bad for the old knight when the temple got wrecked, there were a lot of good chase scenes, when they went through the booby trapped temple and he figured out how to get past the giant saws and the leap of faith scene blew my little mind.

Raiders of the Lost Ark-I know this was the first and I'll probably get a lot of flack for ranking it third, but this was never my favorite, it didn't get good for me till later in the movie. When they opened up the ark though and that dude's face got melted it used to scare the crap outta me.

Kingdom of the Crystal Skull-I was so stoked when they first announced, I took my boyfriend and kid to see it and I was disappointed. Sure it has the Indiana Jones flavor running through it and Harrison Ford was still kick *** but something about it was just meh. My least fave, its still good though I'll watch it on tv when it comes on

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom