• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rank the Day's of the Week from Favorite/Least Favorite

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
Friday~ You have the whole weekend ahead of you, ready to do whatever you want

Saturday~ the only day when you can truly have free. Friday is a school day & Sunday you can't stay up

Monday~ Me being a morning person, I have more energy, meaning I'm a whole hour ahead of everyone the entire day!

Sunday~ Saturdays little sister

Thursday~ That's when total drama island use to have new episodes

Wednesday~ So much anxiety! Just let it be Thursday already!

Tuesday~ So boring! When is a Tuesday ever fun? Other than it being a holiday

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
I'm weird cause Monday's my favorite day of the week... ._.

1) Monday - Both of the jobs I have coincide on the weekends so I tend to be very busy. Thus I look forward to Monday since 95% I tend to be off from both of my jobs on that day so I can relax after working all weekend.

2) Tuesday

3) Wednesday

4) Thursday

5) Friday

6) Saturday

7) Sunday - When both of my jobs tend to really coincide with each other making me VERY busy... *faints*

So yes I'm weird when it comes to that. Unlike most people who look forward to the weekend and dread Mondays. I look forward to Mondays and dread the weekends. XD

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Saturday > Friday >> Wednesday >>> Sunday >>> Tuesday >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thursday >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Monday

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
1. Wednesday: I haven't got any timetabled classes at school so I don't have to go :) If I do have work it is only a short afternoon shift.

2. Saturday: No School but long work shift.

3. Sunday: No School but long work shift and dreading Monday.

4. Friday: Lookin' forward to the weekend.

5. Thursday: Easy school day for me, week A is 10:30am-1:30pm and week B is 10:30am-3:15pm.

6. Tuesday: 9:00am-3:15pm at school ugh...

7. Monday: School from 9:00am-4:30pm (7.5 hours :/) and just because the weekend is too far away.

.:Brony:.

Head Brony of ZD
Well, I'm not gonna rank them.. But on Mondays I do absolutely nothing anywhere. Not at school, and at home all I do is mindlessly eat and poo until my brain awakens.

Then I'm good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom