• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ranger Corps.

masterSword2

Smile!
"We'd better hurry if we don't want to be left behind!" Connor hops on his horse and takes off, knowing his apprentice will be right behind him.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Indeed she was. Madeline jumped on her own horse and followed Connor with all haste.

((It's weird imagining Madi with a horse... I think I like it.))

masterSword2

Smile!
"Any kind of a plan we should be aware of? I feel fairly confident in my ability to improvise, but I think our best bet would be to stay organized."

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"I-I think they said something about... Heading them off at Picta," Madeline answered, remembering the meeting she snuck in on. "But I c-could be wrong..."

((I seriously could be wrong. If I could get cleared up on that somehow, and if I am wrong edit this post a bit, that'd be really appreciated. I'd hate making Madi wrong, it'd just break her little heart... And mine, too...))

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((it is Picta.))

Will looks at the troupe behind him. "We have about a week until we get to Castle Araluen. The Scotti will already be there. Be ready for a fight at all times."

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Adrian nods. "Understood. With our pretty much caravan of Rangers we should just be able to waltz on in there, shoot 'em up, and have it over with."

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
"Shelter for the night once it comes? I assume tents, but a village inn would be better. Wait, strike that, that many Rangers in one inn could cause widespread panic. So tents it is? I know I'm thinking way ahead, but.." he trails off.

masterSword2

Smile!
"While we're on the topic, we might as well get all the details sorted out. I'll take first watch tonight. Any objections?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom