• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ranger Corps.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Adrian acknowledges the newcomers with a nod. "Quite well, got a good night's rest and everything. I will be looking forward to seeing you guys again after this is over."

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
"I'm going to go wake Will," Harley said to Adiran.

Then Harley started for Will's tent, patting Eric on the shoulder and taking his arm as she went so he would follow her. When they were out of ear shot of the others she stopped and turned to look up at Will.

"Pay close attention to what I'm going to tell you, Eric, its very important. I can't give you a lot of information because I don't know myself, but what I must tell you is you need to be on your guard at all times. I know a Ranger should anyway, but the importance of doing that is greater now than it ever was for you." Harley looked right into his eyes, so it was clear she meant every word. "Something is going to happen. I don't know what, or when or how, but its something bad. I want you to stay on your toes, and make sure that you are ready when that bad thing does happen. Don't ask any questions, I can't answer them, just trust me. I don't want other's to be worried when they don't have to though, so unless Will says to tell the others about this conversation, you do not tell them, alright? After all this may not even happen."

Harley gave him a smile then, and went to Will's tent to awaken him.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Will looks up when she enters. "Hmmm....? Oh... What is it Harley?" He sits up, smoothing his tousled hair.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She nods.

A rider comes into the camp on a horse, clear he's been riding hard for days. "Where's Will? I have an urgent message from the Princess!"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Will was about to answer, then he hears the rider, then dashes outside. "What is it?"

"Scotti.... invading through the north.... They knew you were here..."

"How did you find us?"

"Crowley told me. He stayed at Castle Araluen..."

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Harley dashed out of the tent as well, and when she heard of the attacking she cursed herself.

Great, I freaking jinxed fate. She thought as an inner joke.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Adrian gets up with a start. "Scotti? Not again. I don't like Scotti." He runs to his tent, stringing his bow and placing his quiver on his back. He turns towards Alaina. "What do you think?"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"I know!" Alaina looks up. "I can help!"

Will dashes into the command tent and starts planning.

Alaina takes the map she drew the first day she was an apprentice, and shows it to him.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Harley follows Wiil, obedient and loyal to him. Before she enters the tent she gives a few words to Eric.

"You don't have to fight, Eric, if you don't think you can. This isn't really your battle."

Without waiting for a reply she entered the tent to to help Will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom