• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ranger Corps.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Adrian kind of walks around aimlessly, and realizes that he forgot what he was going to do. Shrugging, he returns to the tent and quickly falls asleep.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
"Uh... Y-yeah." Madeline stuttered. It was sort of like a stroll, right? She got into bed and fell asleep, tired out from the day's events.

masterSword2

Smile!
"Whatever she was up to, it's not really a big deal. And if I'm guessing right, it was actually beneficial. No better place to practice stealth than around rangers." Those were his last thoughts before falling asleep.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
(I assume we're all asleep now, so...)

The morning drifts into the tent, and Adrian slowly opens his eyes, yawning. He looks around to see that Alaina took his blanket, and he smiles.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Harley awoke when the sun rose and stretched out while yawning. Eric was still asleep, and then a sudden rush of last night's events came to her. Although she would wait to tell Eric when he awoke, he deserves some sleep. She got up and left the tent, standing in the sun and looking around at the rest of the camp.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Adrian slips out of the tent, cloak on and blond hair a mess. He walks over to Harley. "And how are you this fine day?"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Alaina wakes and yawns. She rubs her eyes and leaves the tent, blanket wrapped around her still. She goes over to Adrian and Harley, not speaking.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
"Well, we'll be having a meeting about it so you'll know then," she replies to Adrian. When Alaina comes over she gives her a smile. "Good morning."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She just gives a smile. Then she yawns widely. She still has a slight limp.

((Don't question, MyriadViper. I'm bored. And we need ties.))

masterSword2

Smile!
Connor wakes up and walks out of the tent. He sees a few other rangers talking, but decides to wait for his apprentice before joining them.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Madeline woke up slowly, then realized her mentor had already left the tent. She hurried up and did the same, already dressed because she slept in her clothes.

((I don't know why I decided to mention that, but mneh.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom