• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ranger Corps.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Well, you're boring." She sits back, crossing her arms. "You get me all excited for nothing."

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
He smiles, knowing he's got her attention. "When I was in my apprenticeship, actually. I on my own infiltrated a group of bandits and found out who they were working for. But it's a little more glamorous then it sounds, actually. I spent half the day assessing the guards, spying on their habits, and then choosing which guard would be most suspect of drinking. Then, I waited for three hours, standing still, for that particular guard to go out on guard duty. I knocked him out with my striker and then infiltrated the camp, dragging their leader out of the camp without them even noticing. I interrogated him, but he didn't talk, so I bound him up to a tree for the night-which is very uncomfortable business on his part. Then, I waited for him to finally give in to the uncomfortable nature of his predicament. A whole night of standing up, tied to a tree led him to tell me everything. I was only 17."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She shakes her head, thins time in amazement. "Wow... that's impressive. I doubt I'll get a moment like that. You're always breathing down my neck. Speaking of mentors, where was yours?"

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
He waved his hand dismissively. "Preoccupied with some foreign relations concern. I remember him explicitly telling me 'Now don't do anything while I'm gone.' I was master of the cabin, and there were bandits in the area, so I figured why not? I found out that the bandits were part of a rather pitiful remnant of a religious cult known as the Outsiders that Will and Halt took care of. When my mentor got back, he was pleased, although he didn't show it."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"He told you not to do anything, then you did something anyway. That sounds like not listening."

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((SINCE MADELINE IS GOOD AT STEATH, CONNOR IGNORED HER, AND SHE HAS AMPLE POTENTIAL TO...))

After the meeting ended, Madeline noticed Harley and Will having a private conversation, then sneak into his tent. Now, that seemed kind of suspiscious, but Madeline never judged anyone without proof. So she snuck closer to the tent to get proof. As she got closer, she heard the whole conversation between Will and Harley. It worried her, but then again, she was always the nervous type. It was something to keep in mind, but not consider fact... yet. When Harley was about to leave, she quickly hid behind a tree, silent and unnoticed. As soon as she deemed it safe, she went back to her own tent. Her mentor seemed to be asleep, so she stayed quiet, hoping not to wake him.

((Sorry if that's GMing Harley and Will, not giving them a choice to notice her like ninjas, but I didn't want her to be boring, and she is a REALLY quiet person.))

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((It makes sense, and they were distracted.))

Will tells Halt everything, and they start planning.

Alaina leaves the tent

masterSword2

Smile!
Connor opened one eye and looked at his apprentice. "Welcome back. Out for a bit of a nighttime stroll, were we?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom