• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ranger Corps.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Adrian returned to his tent, smiling. Another successful Gathering, and he knew that it was finally time to tell Alaina something about his accomplishments...once she woke up, that was.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She is curled in a ball, cloak as a pillow. She had forgotten her blanket again

She wakes when Adrian gets there. "Whozthere?"

Last edited:

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Adrian squats. "I thought I might tell you some of my accomplishments as a Ranger. I assume you're willing to listen?"

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
"I'd appreciate that." He yawns. "Anyway, first thing you need to know about me is that I came from Whitby Fief, and was part of a Choosing Ceremony myself. I chose the life of a Ranger of course, but do you know what people were expecting me to choose? Points if you guess it right."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She thinks, looking st his stature. "Certainly not a warrior. You're too small... Scribe? No, then you have to be polite and listen to directions.... Same with being shipped off as a farmer... Well, I have no idea. With your personality, no other job would fit you."

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
He smiles wryly. "I would have gone into the Diplomatic Services, actually. I had a knack for it, but I chose the Rangers life because I wanted a little more...action. But during the time as a Ranger, I can say with certainty that we are not at war with the Scotti and the Hibernians because of my efforts."

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
"Oh, I improvised. The Scotti were threatening the northern borders again and I was sent to make peace. The peace talks didn't work out so well, despite the fact that I spoke their language, until they tried to assault me." He smirks. "I led them on a merry chase throughout their own territory until I picked off their leaders and sent the clan that was threatening us into disarray. As for Hibernia, it was boring jibber jabber."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom