• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ranger Corps.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Well.... the Gathering is drawing to a close, my friends." Will says, standing. "Hope you sleep well, and we will see you next year!" he waves and leaves for his tent."

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
"Well get to your tent, Eric. Just because we had a celebration today doesn't mean I wont make you work tomorrow."

Harley gave him a smile and pat him on the shoulder. Then headed to Will as he left.

Kirito

I will never be a memory.
Eric left to his tent. Before falling asllep he said a prayer to his ansestors

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
"He's a fine boy; learns well enough but he can be hard to teach," Harley said. "Congratulations on the child too, Will, you and Alyss have been blessed."

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
"Eh, listen Will, I want to talk. But er, alone if you don't mind," Harley asked, seeming a bit bothered and a little nervous.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
He nods and takes her to the command tent. He knew no one would dare accuse him of cheating on Alyss. What he's done for his wife wouldn't leave room for that option. And Halt would kill him. "What is it, Harley?"

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
"Will, I get this unnerving sense that something bad is going to happen," Harley began uncertain. But as she said it she was more confident she was right, and continued. "Not because bad stuff has been happening, because they haven't, but because nothing is happening. I feels a sense of foreboding, like we're in for something. I only wanted to tell you at first because I wanted your opinion, and then I think we should let the other rangers know."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
He nods. "I understand now why you wanted it to be private...." He sits in a chair, thinking. "Well... the Gathering is over and the Rangers will disperse... what do you mean, something bad? Like an attack on us, specifically, or an attack on Castle Araluen? Or like several years ago with the cult?"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Will nods. "I will do something.... but I'm not sure what. I'll definitely tell Halt and Crowley... They'll do what they can, albeit retired. Who else? You, Adrian, Connor... and Gilan, of course."

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
"Thank you sir," Harley gave him a bow. "I just hope I'm wrong though. Good night."

Harley left the tent, hiding her emotions and went for her own tent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom