• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ranger Corps.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Adrian... Alaina's got it right. The Scotti are coming from Picta. She's got everything laid out... It's as if she knew. I am very impressed."

Alaina blushes. "It was just.... thoughts..."

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Adrian smiles for a moment, then his eyes harden. "Did they break through Macindaw? What's Castle Araleun doing? How many should we send to help?"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Macindaw... yes, it was overrun, but we're not sure how. Araluen is probably under attack by now. And I would send anyone you can. We have a full-scale invasion on our hands."

Halt comes in to hear these last few words. He instantly starts thinking. "So that's why Crowley stayed at the castle..."
"Yes sir. He thought the northern border was weak."
"I was contacted to cancel the Gathering if I thought it was logical." Will confesses. "But I didn't have a reason to."

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Madeline had drifted to the tent everyone seemed to be planning in, waiting at the door and simply listening, getting more worried with each passing minute. Things did NOT sound good...

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Will looks at him straight in the eye. "They are fighting with us. They are Rangers as much as we are, Adrian."

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
That statement left Madeline pale and trembling. She was going to fight? This early in her training? She quietly left the tent and went to look for her mentor, trembling all over.

((I'll wait for MS2 now.))

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Harley goes to Eric and shrugs with a weak smile. "Heh, guess you are fighting without a choice. Not that you wouldn't though, you're a good kid."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom