• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ranger Corps.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Welcome to the Ranger Corps. Gathering!" Will calls out cheerily to the mass of Rangers at the table before him. His smiling face and shining brown eyes are visible, hood down. His wedding ring also glistened in the sunlight, his gloves off. "Well, before we start, I have some big news. Alyss and I just found out that she's pregnant!" His grin manages somehow to get bigger.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Adrian grins, kicking back in his chair, and starts clapping. "Congrats, Will!" This warrants a few looks, but he doesn't really care.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
he blushes, and at Adrian's words the entire table erupts with clapping and cheers. The girls weren't as enthusiastic as the men, having only been apart of the Corps. for two years. But they enjoyed Will, so they were happy.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Madeline quietly joined in the clapping, head ducked slightly and a small smile on her face. She really was happy for the couple.

((Welp, I have started.))

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Harley joined in on the clapping, however she was obviously not as excited as the others considering she was only allowed to come here just recently. But children were such a beautiful thing in life, and so she was glad that they were happy.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Adrian stands. "I just wanted to say....that somehow I knew that this day would come," he says jokingly, and raises his glass.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"I was just relieved once they married." A voice says from the trees. A hooded Ranger, the gold oakleaf of retirement around his neck, comes forward and embraces Will warmly. "Congrats, Will."
"Thank you, Halt." Will grins. "Glad you finally made it."
"I almost didn't, knowing you were commander."
The two laugh heartily, then Will turns to the current Rangers-in-duty. "This is Halt, my old mentor. He taught me everything I needed to know. I know some of you know him, while with others this is your first Gathering."
Halt just stands there looking grim and foreboding, shooting a glare at Will, who in turn just smiles. "While Halt looks grim and cold, he's actually quite the softy."
"Softy? I am certainly not!" Halt says with an air of indignation.
Will smiles and shakes his head.

((I'll never get my character into this.... I'm having too much fun with these two. :xd: but maybe after the Gathering.... and I need to refresh who my character is.... Oh! And am I doing Halt and Will okay? I'll take any advice.))

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
(You're doing it great. Oh, and are the apprentices with their masters yet?)

Adrian sits back, smiling. The life of a Ranger just kept getting better and better. Will was a great commandant and he was happy for him. He idly wondered if he'd be in the same position soon.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((I think so.... they should be. Now I get to be my OC... finally))

Alaina smiles and looks up at her mentor. "Will we end up like that, sir?"

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Adrian shrugs. "Perhaps. I don't know if anyone can top those two's accomplishments. Although I have had a few of my own-and no, I'm still not going to tell you."

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
"Often reality pales in comparison with one's imagination." He winks, taking a drink. "I'll tell you someday soon."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"How soon?" She fidgits with her bronze oakleaf.

"Sorry to keep you waiting! My friend Jenny prepared the food... Let's eat!" Will announces.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
"Hmmn. Perhaps after we eat. And you know Rangers, they sure do like to eat..." He laughs. "As for coffee. I don't get why they love that so much. I don't like coffee at all..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom